𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖨𝖨 ∙

༒༒༒
_______________________________________

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 •
𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •

Today me , Maria and our friend group decided to have a sleepover today . Maria had a nacho and popcorn machine and I had the weed and snacks , i brought takis , hot cheetos , sour patch kids , gummy worms , reese's , kit-kats , and more .

i brought my rolling tray that had a matching lighter and ashtray . "They should be here in a minute" rico said setting out popcorn boxes , so that people can make their own popcorn .

We we're gonna make the nachos and popcorn later because when they get here we we're gonna get into the pool . "Oh shit , lemme change into my bathing suit ." i sat my rolling tray and stuff down and ran upstairs to my room . i went into my walk-in closet to find a good bathing suit . i put on my black two piece swimsuit bikini and my bodycon black cover up that was see-through . i put my crocs on and anklets . i grabbed my phone and towel then ran back downstairs .

As soon as i came down , the door bell rung . "i will get it" i said running to the door opening it . I opened the door seeing tana , tecca , leigha , and pink known as pinkpantheress .

"hiii guys" i hugged them as they came in . we settled in for a sec and talked before we got into the pool . "man tecca ass can't drive for shit" tana side eyed tecca as tecca mugged him . "nigga yo ass was over here screaming when ever there was a car merging on the freeway think i wasn't gonna stop and crash into them" tecca exclaimed ."my nigga you was over here making these hard ass turn and yo ass almost hit that car when we was turning" tana scrunched his face up as we all started laughing . the doorbell had rung again .

i didn't know we had more people coming , well didn't rico tell me ?

"i will get it ." i ran to the door opening it , revealing bk . "hey" bk looked down at me with a small smirk . "hi" i said quietly . behind her was her gf . "oh" i mumbled . "heyy girl" she gave me a hug . She was really pretty and nice . but two weeks ago at the party- nvm . "hii" i gave her the same energy and hugged her back . i closed the door behind us .

everybody was in the pool now . i changed my crocs into some black cute jelly slides . "im sianna" bk's girlfriend said . "awwh you have a pretty name ! , "im alayah" I smiled . she walked to the bathroom that was downstairs and changed into her swimsuit . bk had her swimsuit on it was a black bikini top and she had some black shorts to match . Still she had her big seafoam green curly afro . bk looked at me up and down and licked her lips . I looked at her with the corner of my eye but i say nothing about it .

"stop tryna avoid me " bk mumbled and i secretly rolled me eyes because miss girl you know i ain't forgive about what happened a few years back , i walked to the sliding door opening it and going onto the patio . i sat my towel on one of the beach chairs and sat my speaker on one of the tables playing music . it was a small speaker . "come get into the water , alayah ." pink said splashing me a bit . "okay hold on one sec ." i said connecting the music .

i turn to see bk and her gf holding hand as they we're getting into the pool . i ignored it , i wasn't gonna let something little stop me from having a good day . i got into the pool as we played with pool noodles and splashed around .

We played marco polo , and hung around . We stayed in the pool until it got dark . tana splashed me and I decided to splashed him with a lot of water . "ahh , damn nigga im sorry , im sorryyy" tana screamed like a lil type girl and i laughed . we we're all in the pool just talking and hanging around . i look in the corner of my eye , seeing sianna having her legs wrapped around bk's waist as they were kissing . i looked then turned back around blinking my tears back . i really had a crush on her , but she fucked it up for us , but that's not my problem . i stayed next to rico as she seen my face and she pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead multiple times . "i dont know why she bring that bitch here , she need to leave , tf ." rico side eyes the couple .

i was mad at the fact that i used to show signs that I had a little crush on bk but she never noticed and she would flirted with me . one time we actually kissed . she would kiss my cheek or my forehead and sometimes my lips . leigha and pink were in the house , so it was just me , tana , rico , and tecca . now rico and tecca be flirting , she be telling me little things about him and how much he is sweet to her . I rolled my eyes in sadness . but soon i shook it off , we talked for a little long before getting out the pool . i grabbed my phone and speaker . i had my towel wrapped around my waist and walked upstairs to take a nice shower . i grabbed a new towel one that was not wet like the other one and turned the shower in and hopped in . i put soap on my loofah before scrubbing all off the chlorine and bacteria away .

after 30 minutes i got out and dried my body off and wrapped the towel around my body , walking out the bathroom . turning to walking to my room , i ran into bk, it looked like she just got out of the shower, she wore a black sports bra and some black sweatpants , " shit , my bad" i said . "it's okay" she smiled softly . "lemme get pass you real quick , mama ." bk placed her hands on my waist moving me out the way to get passed and going downstairs . a small wetness grew between my legs . "how the fuck- you know what nevermind ." i mumbled closing my room door . i look in my closet and put some pjs on , it was a black pajama shirt and black shorts to match them . i slid on my same black jelly slides and walked downstairs . everybody was getting ready for the movie , some had nachos others had popcorn . i made my nachos and grabbed some sour patch kids , a small bag of takis and a kit-kat .

i sat between rico and bk as we were on the big couch with sofa chairs , the ones you pull out . we all agreed to watch spider-verse , thanks to tana ofcourse who suggested on the movie .

as we where watching . i felt somone tap my shoulder . "hey , can we got out and talk ?" bk looked into my eyes as i nodded and we got up going to the patio and closed the sliding door as we were out of sight .

"about a few years ago , when that incident happened at your party , i just want to say im so so sorry alayah . and ive stopped messing around with hoes and doing shit i wasnt supposed to and other shit like that . i learned that , that was the devil trying to take over me . ive been growing more close to god and breaking out of those habitats , but i want to say im so sorry and i love you so much and i have made a mistake and if you dont forgive me , it's okay i will be very patient with you . bk said as tears streamed down her face . i looked into her eyes , "i forgive you bk but what you did really hurt me and the fact that it was on my birthday was even worse but i really forgive and seeing you again makes me feel happy and seeing that you are okay and well . i said wiping her tears that rolled down her cheeks with my hands .

brooklyn pulled me into a hug as she ran her fingers through my hair . a few minutes , we pulled away and walked back into the house and sat down , continuing to watch the movie .

as we were coming to a end with the movie bk put her hand on my thigh rubbing it in circles as it making me fall asleep . soon i dozed off .

i woke up to sombody carrying me . i looked to see that it was bk carrying me to my room . "shh go back to sleep , mama ." bk smirked making me smiled as she placed me softly into the bed . "good night lil nigga" bk said quietly . "night night" i spoke softly and went back to sleep .

- ༒