𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖵 .

༒༒༒
_____________________________________

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗘 𝟭𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 •
𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗣𝗢𝗩 •

it's been a few days since what happened in the car with me and brooklyn . i aint never been so happy , rico thought we was fucking .. welp we almost did though .

today is we go to the airport because we are going to disneyworld , i was happy i was gonna see bk today .

i woke up at 10.30a.m and got up to wake maria up , we had to pick up the rest of the crew , leigha , megan, bk , tecca , tana , and jordan .

"maria wake up ass up we gotta go leave to the airport and we can't miss our flight ." i shook her and she groan and sat up before going to the bathroom .

i went back to my room to take a shower in my connected bathroom . i turned the water on the right temperature and strip out of my night clothes .

i kept thinking about that night when me and bk was in the car , i cheesed hard as hell before continuing to wash my body .

after 30 minutes i got out and wrapped my towel around my body . i then grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and do skincare as well .

after i was done i stepped out turning on my room light and grabbed lotion putting some on then some deodorant . i looked through my closet for sum to wear .

i decided wearing some black jogging pants and hugged my ankles and a black t-shirt with designs , i wore my black mid-high converses .

i sprayed some perfume on before putting my hygiene products back in my suit cases and grabbing my it , my tote bag and phone .

i grabbed my stuff and walked out seeing rico was dressed and ready too . "cmon we on our way to disney bitchh" rico stuck her tongue out , i shook my head and laughed as i went downstairs to but my stuff in the truck .

i helped rico put her stuff into the truck before making sure we had everything . I locked the door and loaded myself into the passenger seat beside Maria as she pulled off , driving away as i seen the house from a distance.

"text the gc and tell em we otw" maria , focusing on the road . i nodded and start tapping away on my phone and sending the message .

soon later , we made it to tana's house to pick him up first and to my surprise tecca was there too and they came out with their suitcases .

they hopped in and we greeted them. "hiii tana bananaaaa" i said and he mean mugged me "stop calling me that bruv" he said sitting down as tecca go in too . "hey y'all" tecca said sitting down as well . maria started to blush as she seen his outfit and i nugged her softly . "wsp tecca" rico said smiling hard asf .

"hii tylerr" i smile softly . "the government is crazyyy" he shook his head and laughed .

"layah you might have to get in the back bc jordan said he wanted to do a time lapse while we are on the road ." rico said as we headed to pick up bk and megan . we pulled up to megan's house as we came out and bk .

bk was looking sexier than ever with her black wavy hair , she looked so good this early in the morning .