Period-🤍

This story is going to be so embarrassing omfggg.

This era of bill btwww
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I was going to the kaulitz twins house but for mainly bill. I always loved him and admire him. His lips, his eyes, his hair, his piercing, his makeup, his style, his birth mark, his body parts, his singing, HIS EVERYTHINGGG. I'm going to wear a black oversized skull shirt and white cargos. Along with Nike wrist bands, and a beanie. My outfit looked perfect. I added some bling onto my wrists and neck and left on my skateboard. His house is only 3min away so that's why I took my skateboard. I stopped in front of his house and while I was walking up the steps on his porch, I knocked on his door.

The door swung open as if he was already there. "Hi y/n!" Bill exclaimed. "Hi bil- AHH" I fell down to the ground as I had terrible cramps kicking me everywhere. It was so bad he kneeled down to me with a worried face. "Dear are you okay?" He questioned. "Yeah I'm fine. Just stomach ache.." I replied. I thought I was on my period but I didn't really pay enough attention. We walked in his house and sat down on his clean white leather couch. We were watching tv close together and we started holding hands. I looked up at him while he was already looking at me. His head quickly turned away to the tv but I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. Tom came running down the stairs and said, " guys check out this new game! I'll plug it it." As he said WHILE already plugging it in before he even said it. I felt this rest bad need to go the the bathroom. "I'm going to head up to the bathroom." As I  get up and turn around I see.... A BLOOD STAIN ON THEIR WHITE COUCH?!
I thought this was going to be the end of me. On their stair case  it had a wall on both sides, and I started tearing up while walking up and bill said "y/n are you okay?" He said concerned. I turn to him with my back against the wall sliding up the stairs. "Y/n are you crying what's wron- AHHH SOMEONE BIT HER BUTT!" I see Tom yell.  I turn around to see the walls on the stair case covered in blood. Shit! My butt was on the wall. I ran upstairs sobbing to myself while bill still didn't get his answer.

Bills pov

I then to see a red stain where she was sitting . I felt so terrible for the girl. „AHH SOMEONE BUTT HER BUTT!" I hear Tom say. She runs up the stairs crying to herself and I jolt to Tom saying "what the fuck is wrong with you! Your not fucking helping Tom!" I run up the stairs following y/n. I see her already locked up in the bathroom and I know what to do. I went to my moms room and asked  , "do we have and pads or tanpons. It's urgent." She points to the closet next to her and I'm speed walking there. I grab pads with wings I have no idea what the fuck that means but I hope it helps my love. I run out the room and stand outside the bathroom door knocking on it. "Y/n.. dear I have pads for you." She opens the door with red and puffy eyes of embarrassment. "Thank you bill. Can you get me some boxers and shorts?" She asks. "Coming right up dove" I reply. I go to my room and pick out what she asks for. By the time I get back I knock on it and hand it to her when she opens the door. I stand there waiting for her patiently. I hear the door creak open and she pulls me in for a hug. I feel her snuggle into my chest and my head digs between he neck and shoulder. I'm so happy I'm here for her.

Y/ns pov

Bill is so caring. I finish putting on the pads and boxers then the shorts . I open the door and pull Bill in the bathroom and squeeze him in a hug. He feels so warm. I'm so happy he's here for me.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!
Okay last chapter for the night!!(I think idk I'm on a sugar crash rn and I can't help it.)
So yaaa MAKE SURE TO SEND IN REQUESTS IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK! But anyways I'm gonna take a "nap" (even though it's 12:15 over here) bc why not😝🫶🏾
Bye bye.!!💕🫶🏾