- Chapter One -

Y/N POV:

I stared at the ceiling, sitting on my bed whilst my music played through my headphones.

It had been a almost two months since summer had started and i hadn't done anything except chill in my house alone.

As usual.

Sighing, I got up. In my mind I figured it would be better to get some fresh air whilst doing nothing than being in bed whilst doing nothing.

My hair was in (h/s) and I had on gray tight shorts with a white tee. I made my way to the door and started putting on my shoes.

The silence of the house filled my ears. That sound was familiar to me.

My mom was a travel nurse which meant she was usually never home. I only saw her for about two weeks out of each month.

And my dad... my dad wasn't here anymore.

He had passed away from cancer when i was 7, i was 17 now so it had been a long time without him.

Man, I missed him so much.

I looked at my phone and the time read 7:39 pm. Since it was summer it was pretty bright outside even though it was evening.

I left the house and began my walk through the city. I loved New York, i had been here all my life so it was close to my heart.

On the way i decided to stop at a nearby gas station, getting hungry on the way, drooling at the thought of some ice cream right about now.

Suddenly a loud noise from an nearby alleyway caught my attention. I peaked my head to see what was going on.

"S-spiderman??" i audibly said to myself, surprised at was I was seeing.

New yorks spiderman was fighting some villain it seemed. I watched in amazement.

He landed a final blow, leaving the villain on the floor.

I watched as he held his arm as if he was in pain.

With not a second thought i came towards him

"Spiderman! Is your arm okay?" i asked scanning him for injuries.

He looked at me alarmed, probably not knowing that somebody was watching.

"Y-yea im fine, i'm fine." He said reassuringly.

I looked at his cut, it was pretty big, it had cut through the suit.

"That doesn't look okay to me.. I have a first aid kit back at my house, please let me help you." I pleaded softly.

His wound looked painful and my mom being nurse gave me a tendency to want to help people out when it came to these things.

"... Okay, i guess that would be great.." he said in defeat.

His leg seemed to also pain him so I slinged his arm onto my shoulder to help him balance a bit.

"Isn't it pathetic seeing the great spiderman like this" He said a bit sarcastically.

"Not really, i mean you are human just like me aren't you?" i said laughing a bit.

"Ha, yeah you're right.." He finally found his balance a bit and was able to get off of my shoulder and walk.

"So, what's your name?" Spiderman asked walking next to me.

"I'm y/n! and of course you don't need to introduce yourself." I joked, since he was spiderman everyone knew him.

"Hah, yep you know me. y/n huh.. that's a nice name." He softly spoke.

"T-thanks." I was blushing a bit

We finally reached my house.

"Woah! your house is amazing!" he said in awe looking around.

My mom loved interior design as a side hobby, so she would decorate our house nicely.

"Ha thanks, i guess it's not too bad." I laughed.

I guided him to the couch.

"let me grab the first aid kit!" i quickly made my way to go get it.

Miles POV:

I sat on the couch, my body in a bit of pain. The villian i fought was nothing special but i guess i did underestimate him a bit.

And then unexpectedly this girl had found me and wanted to help me.

i was in a girls house, it was a bit nervewracking.

She came back with first aid kit in hand, and immediately started attending to me.

"So.. this might hurt a bit but bear with me!" she stated, trying to be reassuring.

"I'm spiderman, i can handle that pain." I jokingly said in a heroic tone

"Is that so?"  She said with her eyebrows raised and a smile.

She began working on my wound, she cleaned it up causing me to wince a bit.

The entire time i couldn't help but stare at her. She was really beautiful and gentle. She was being very soft and gentle when tending to my wound.

I couldn't stop staring.