episode 3

Notice- I am changing our villan's name into max because you see Jackson in is called as Jack. So I am confused and also I think you guys also get confused.

One day

Unknown place

Someone's pov

"What should I do to get my kitten back to me. Ahhh I want him, his body for myself. " The unknown shouts making his guards flinch in fear. Guards " sir we will find a way to find yoongi please clam down" but the unknown shoots the guard and others were trembling " don't you dare to call him by his name. He is my toy , my doll call him mistress"

End of pov

On the other side it's all most time for yoonmin and jack hope's wedding. Just two more days and the bride and groom were not allowed to eachother. The bride with their companions were living in hotel at the wedding hall and groom with his companions were living in park's mansion. It was really hard for hobi and Jackson to stay away from eachother. While yoongi don't know how his husband looks like so he is pretty excited to see him and jimin was dying to meet yoongi and watch his reaction when he gets to know jimin was his husband.

Everything was going well. It's the day of due wedding. All were dressed and the venue was awesome. The place looked like it's their dream wedding place.

Jack hope's wedding

Jack hope's wedding

Hobi was waiting on the stage for Jackson.

When he heard the bride is coming

When he heard the bride is coming. He saw a beautiful angel walking a bouquet in his hands. Namjoon and jin were walking him to the stage

 Namjoon and jin were walking him to the stage