2nd

*Poke Poke*

I levitated over the unconscious figure on my kitchen floor and poked it with a mop stick.

What the hell is going on?

I'm honestly surprised Cameron hasn't rushed down here by now. He's normally always alert.

Poor boy, I tired him out.
I mentally smirked.

I heard a groan from the top of the stairs.
Shit.. I guess I didn't tire him enough.

"Baby, what are you doing? Why weren't you in b-"

Calvin stopped mid-sentence and stared at the hooded figure lying on the floor when he got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Calvin, I need you to relax. No need to get angry. I've got this under control."

He glanced at me and his eyes were dark.

Please Lord don't let this boy shift..

"Calvin."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL TO ME?"
His voice was deeper and his eyes burned a bright blue now. I know his wolf had taken over.
Calvin and his wolf don't speak alot because they don't see things eye to eye, but whenever a problem occurs and I'm involved, they can be the best team mates you've ever seen.

"I've got it under control Zaden."

Calvin's Wolf's name was Zaden. I've talked to him a couple times he had taken over when Cal went to sleep. He's a real sweetheart but extremely violent. Calvin doesn't always enjoy using violence to solve certain issues but Zaden believes violence solves everything.

Now you see why they don't see eye to eye?

"WHO IS HE?"Zaden shouted.
I noticed his eye color changing from bright blue, black then to Calvin's normal eye color. Calvin was fighting to take control and Zaden wouldn't let him.

Stubborn wolf.

I stopped levitating and walked over to him, gently resting my hand on his cheek.
"Its okay Zay. It's alright. Calm down."

He tilted his head more towards my palm and a growl of content erupted from his chest as he closed his eyes slowly

"Can I talk to Calvin now?"

His eyes shot open and they were filled with sadness.
"But I barely get to talk to you myself." He pouted.

Oh my God, this wolf.

"We'll talk later, I promise. Just let me talk to Cameron about this and I'll ask him to let you take over. Deal?"

He nodded in agreement and let Calvin come back.

"Stupid wolf..." He muttered. "Now, can you please tell me why the Grim Reaper is on our floor?"

I bit back a laugh. "I -"

"I'm not the Grim Reaper."

I jumped and ran behind Cameron. I peeked over his shoulder to see the hooded figure sitting up and rubbing it's head. Calvin growled and stood in an attack stance, preparing for whatever may or may not happen.

"Who are you?" Calvin asked, as his eyes darkened.

Please don't let Zaden take over. He'll kill this poor guy.

The figure stood up and pulled off the hood.
Oh my word.. He has to be the sexiest cloaked possible killer I've ever seen.

"My name is Raphael. I am here to help you both."

I tried to move from behind Calvin but he growled and pulled me back.
I rolled my eyes and flew above him then landed in front of Raphael. Calvin growled a little louder but I ignored him and stared at the man.

"Help us with what?"

He ran his hand through his messy hair and looked down at me with sincere eyes.

"You two are in more danger than you could ever imagine."