4th

"To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?"

"We need your help mother."

She glanced at me through the corner of her eye as she snipped dead leaves off of her small flower tree.

"You need my help? After all these months? After you said, and I quote 'Didn't need me anymore'. But here you are."

I rolled my eyes and stepped up closer to her.
"The Yehmanites know."

In shock, she accidentally cut off an entire tiny branch on her plant and stared back at me.
"Excuse me? What do you mean they know? And why the hell is the Grim Reaper in my back yard?" She yelled out, her glare focused on Raphael.

"Mother, his name is Raphael. He is, or should I say was, the Seeker for The Yehmanites and-"

Before I could finish, she hissed and stood in front of me protectively.
I smiled for a brief moment, it made me feel a slight more relaxed and happy that my mother was still willing to protect me despite the fact I left.

"WHY WOULD YOU BRING HIM HERE?"

"Athena, I must say it is a great honor to actually meet you." Raphael said, removing his hoodie and smiling down at my mother in admiration, but she only grimaced in return.
"My name is Savannah. Athena is dead. Haven't you read the books?"

Calvin coughed awkwardly on the side. He was unusually quiet, I'm guessing because of my mother. Still, they don't exactly like each other that much.

"Mom" I put my hand on her shoulder. "He's here to help us. Raphael, tell her." I looked over at him.

He groaned. "Againnnnnn ?"

I nodded and he sighed and began to explain everything to my mother.

Raphael Point of View

Explaining this entire situation again for maybe the upteenth time was tiring but to help Cameron and her mate as well save Athena I'd do it again if I had too.

Athena's facial expression as I told her the tale was stuck between shock, anger and neutral, but my actually focus wasn't on that, it was on her.

Cameron was beautiful, but her mother was stunning.
Her long black hair was loosely flowing in the soft breeze that blew, only making her beauty seem more majestic. Her pale milky skin made her now red eyes pop as they switched to grey.

"You!" She pointed to me "You're the reason my daughter's life is in danger!!"

"Mother, calm down. It's not entirely-"
Cameron tried to calm her down but it only made her more mad.

"I don't care. If He had kept his mouth shut we wouldn't be in this position ."
She speedily walked over to me, and point her finger in my face. "If anything happens to my child, I will not hesitate to rip your head off."

I gulped loudly and nodded as she stepped back and went into quiet conversation with her daughter.

Glancing over at Calvin, he swiped a finger across his neck and stuck his tongue out, which made me roll my eyes.

May the Father be with me.