I've loved you three summers now, honey, I want 'em all- One Shot

*BEFORE WE START THIS IS A ONE SHOT SO THERE WILL BE NO OTHER CHAPTERS AFTER THIS. ALSO GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE TRYING TO GET TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS THIS WEEK OR IF YOUVE ALREADY GOT THEM ENJOY! p.s if you've read this before, I've moved them over from my other account for back up*

-------------

"EDDIE!" Buck squeals, whilst pacing the living room, two laptops on the coffee table, one phone in his hand and one phone in Eddie's hand, as the Taylor Swift Era's tour Ticketmaster page counted down, "60 Seconds!"

Eddie chuckled, "I know baby, I have the countdown too" To show Buck he was being truthful he turned his phone to Buck watching as the it went down from 45 seconds to 39. "We've got this Buck, we're going to get these tickets, we've been waiting months and apart of all the pre-sale options"

Buck had always been a swiftie and never hid it away from anyone, not anymore, growing up he hid it from his parents because they also told him he shouldn't listen to that type of music and going to concerts were a waste of money, so he hid that side of him away, until he moved to LA and met the 118. The 118 crew knew how much Buck loved Taylor - the only Taylor they could stand- and would always be the first to buy Buck Taylor's new album when it got released or would also have something Taylor related for his secret Santa that they did every year. Sure, they would always find it funny - in a non-mean way- when Eddie and buck would turn up to shift with one of Taylor's albums blaring throughout Buck's jeep speakers. But Eddie knew it went deeper than that, he knew that Buck listened to her music because he felt like it related to his life and some of her songs did. So, when Buck found out a month ago that she was coming to LA three days back to back, he let out a loud squeal whilst stood in Eddie's living room and applied for every pre-sale option there was, getting Eddie to do the same. And now a month later, the time had come for the tickets to be put on sale.

Buck watched as both laptops and the two phones refreshed, and he was put into a queue, number 563 out of over 30k waiting. "Eddie, I'm nervous" Buck muttered as he sat on the sofa next to Eddie, knee bouncing slightly as both men watched as the queue slowly went down. It was around 3 to 4 minutes later that the screen flashed "you're next in the queue! get ready"

Both men sat up straighter and got everything ready to get any ticket in any section, Eddie grabbed Buck's shaking hand, "breathe baby, if you don't breathe you won't be going to Taylor at all" Eddie joked, but truth be told he just felt as nervous as Buck did. The screen once again changed to the stadium layout and Buck was clicking on a ticket section, quicker than the 118 bell would ring when there was an emergency. They both watched as the laptop screen changed to the paying loading page and it was a very nervous and stress filled two minutes before the "YOURE GOING TO THE ERAS TOUR" flashed across the screen.

Buck who was shaking like a leaf, screamed, and jumped up to his feet, if Eddie realised Buck had tears in his eyes then he didn't say anything as he secretly recorded his boyfriend's reaction ready to send to Maddie and the 118 group chat, "WERE GOING TO SEE TAYLOR! Eddie I need to plan my outfit and short out travel and Chris-"

"Buck" Eddie said as he stopped recording and stood up and went to place his hands on Bucks shoulders, "we've got time for all of that, we can look at outfits later and Chris will be staying with Hen and Karen, he's excited to see Denny, but don't worry about that now Buck, we've got time, but we do have to get to work in an hour, so get moving and go change"

--

Buck had a spring in his step as he walked hand in hand with Eddie into the 118, both men went to the locker room to drop off their things in their shared locker and then made their way to the loft. Hen who noticed them first had a bright smile on her face, "Buckaroo! I'm so glad you got tickets"