Alone Time

"God Yes!" Jimmy moaned as Jack sucked on her neck. His hands traveled up her inner thighs and his hand was firmly placed on her throbbing wet clit. Her moaning became more constant and louder each minute. He planted hard kisses along her jaw line, softly trailing up and nibbling at her bottom lip. He slid her pantie line over, plugging two large fingers into her, moving at a slow pace, teasing her. She bucked her hips attempting to make him go faster, yet all he did was take his fingers out, and give Jinny a look. "We will go at my pace Jinny !" He commanded. She nodded as he pressed his fingers back into her, his pace going faster ever so slowly. He then took off his shirt revealing his toned body, "Do you want me bunny?" He asked. Before she could answer he slammed himself into her, followed by several fast thrust. She let out a moan and wrapped her legs around him. She could feel his throbbing cock inside her stomach. She wanted to cum and he knew it. He thrusted faster taking one of her nipples in his mouth. "Do you want to cum Kitty ?" He asked swirling his tongue around her nipple. "YES SIR!" she screamed out. Holding her neck and going deeper he granted her access to cum. Soon after he came.
He pushed her off and put his face in his palm."Fuck Jinny we didn't use a condom!" he sighed."What am I gonna tell Amanda?"

~To be continued~