Bonus Chapter [1]

Picture above ^ ^

(Emma and Hugo are now about 13, Louis is about 5 years old; Marinette is still the guardian of the miraculous, and Ladybug. Adrien is still Cat noir. They're living in Paris, at the moment. Their kids know Adrien and Marinette's secret identities. )

- In this Au, Marinette and Adrien are the rulers of China (as the King and Queen) but they're living in Paris at the moment.

It was nearly midnight, on a Sunday night at the Agreste's mansion.

"MOM! DAD! HUGO STOLE MY DIARY! " Emma complained as she chased Hugo down the stairs. "AGAIN!"

"Hugo," Marinette sighed. "Now, why would you do that for?" She asked while she turned to her son with a "really" look on her face.

"Well, uhh..here.." Hugo continued. "I found something in here the other day.." Hugo added as he flipped through the diary pages in his hands. "Okay, here it is!" He said, handing the diary and pointing the information towards his mother. Marinette had read the page, her face turned. "Emma.." Marinette muttered softly. "What is this?" Marinette asked worriedly.

"Nothing!" Emma lied. Marinette quickly glanced at it one last time. "Emma," Marinette continued. "Why didn't you tell us?" Marinette said as she kneeled in front of her daughter, trying to calm her stressed out daughter.

"What happened here, M'lady?" Adrien asked concernedly, carrying Louise in his arms while walking towards the love of his life. When his eyes were locked with the diary, he quickly looked away, never looked back again. Concerned, he felt. Both of them felt that way. "Emma?.." Marinette called out her daughter's name with her calm and gentle voice. But Emma didn't speak even once, she just froze in place. "Hugo, why don't you go to your room, alright?" Adrien suggested. "And uh.. take Louise with you," Adrien handed Hugo, his baby brother. Hugo nodded as he gently grabbed Louise's hand and left the room.

"Emma.." Marinette whispered, Emma started to tear up. Tears rolled down from her gorgeous bluebell eyes that she inherited from her mother. Marinette gently stroked her daughter's long luscious blonde hair from her father, Emma groaned a little with swollen eyes and tears in the corners of her eyes. "Emma, we know this is hard for you deal with right now," Marinette continued. "But I think- we think it's best for you, if you're comfortable, to speak with us about it," Marinette said. "You will feel better once you told us, Cupcake (p.s. Adrien calls Emma aka. his daughter Cupcake as a little nickname between father and daughter). We can help and support you along the way," Adrien added. Emma gently wiped her tear with her index finger, she mumbled a thanks in a quiet but appreciative voice. "Okay, I'm ready now." Emma murmured in a much more calm voice than before, while she sat down next to her parents.

As Emma told her parents about her feelings and the story of her getting bullied and framed by a girl at her school (too lazy to write the entire story -_-) , Marinette and Adrien knew they needed to take action immediately, except that.. this had to wait. But at the right place, at the right time. Emma let out a sigh, relieved after telling her parents. The truth. The real truth, this time.. it was

The next morning...

ring ring [insert alarm sound]

The warm sunlight which shone through the glass, next to the frame was a messy mountain of random pillows and blankets, being piled up while some were accidentally dropped to the ground. Emma woke up with sleepy eyes and a groan, she didn't want to go school or anywhere at all today since she just wanted to stay home at the castle for a day; with the hamster and her friends at the palace. But, her eager to learn gut shouted no. She had neither of a choice, going to a school where her "enemy/rival" rules the entire place, and made it into her little playground where everyone believes her every-single-time. Even if Emma's innocent, all along. She had enough of her enemy's schemes, Emma couldn't take it any longer. She knew she had to do something about it. Although Emma's parents told her that they will handle it, instead of her. Emma always trusts her parents, especially their words and promises. She instructed the driver to drive her to the back of the school, Emma came out of the limo, looking more. Happy than before. While she walked down the hallways as usual, but her enemy, Ashley blocked her path. What a great way to start the day! Emma complained in her head.

"Well, well. Look who it is!" Ashley paused. "It's the trashy rat who's not good at anything.. at all!" Ashley said appallingly. "STOP IT!- I'm tired of you always making fun of me, bullying me and framing me for something I didn't do!" Emma shouted angrily as everyone in the area turned and looked at two of them, standing opposites sides of each other. "I have enough of your "evil" schemes!" Emma added. "I'M SO DONE WITH YOU!" She yelled way louder and angrier than before, trying to walk away from Ashley, as far as possible.

"i'M So dOnE WiTh YoU," Ashley mocked, blocking Emma's path again, while she tried to get out of this situation. "Yeah, alright sure!" Ashley continued. "I'm gonna make your life so miserable and I won't stop," Ashely added. "You're just a pathetic loser who's a nobody and NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU after I'm done with you!" Ashley threatened. Before she could move, Ashely had been face-to-face with Emma's parents. Mr. Adrien Agreste, also known as Cat noir, one of the Paris' heroes and Mrs. Marinette Agreste, who happens to be Ladybug, one of the Paris' heroines and the guardian of the miracle box. "...AHHH.. Emma!!! How could threaten me like that!" Ashley quickly cried out, acting like she's the victim. "Yeah, I don't think either of us were buying that.. at all!" Marinette pointed out. Both Adrien and Marinette were in their superhero form, they were very furious. In fact, they were so furious that they were death staring; Like they were about to murder someone, on the spot. Everybody was horrified because of them, as soon as they saw Ladybug and Cat noir, one of greatest superheroes of Paris, death-staring at a girl in a high school hallway, they immediately knew something was wrong.

"uh.. Ladybug and Cat noir!" Ashely gulped. "...G-great t-to see you here!-" Ashley stuttered. "Why were you bullying and threatening this poor girl?-" Adrien asked, trying to keep his cool. (So is Marinette btw.) "I-i'm sorry, Ladybug and Cat noir! But I wasn't!- I promise!"
Ashley lied, trying to act as innocent as possible. "Besides, w-why do you care about her, so much?" Ashley asked. "No offence, actually- do take offence. She's not that important to the world or to you guys anyways," Ashley said. "Why are you guys so overprotective of this piece of garbage? She's useless, a loser and nobody likes her." 

"Well, actually she's OUR daughter!" Adrien yelled. As expected, Ashely's face turned to a shocked face. Then, all of a sudden, she decided to say this. "Emma, I was just joking!- You know I'm always nice to you and everything, we're still best friends! Right?" Ashely continued. "Me and you: two peas in a pod," Ashely lied/said, with a fake smile. Emma could see it right through her, immediately. "I'm sorry- well actually I'm not sorry at all, but we're not even friends!" Emma paused. "Don't you remembered two minutes ago that you threatened to make my life as miserable as possible, bullied and framed in the process?" Emma revealed, proudly with a little smile. "UGH!- YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, EMMA AGRESTE!-" Ashley continued. "I WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME, YOU LITTLE RAT! JUST YOU WAIT!-" Ashley yelled, as she stormed off into the distance, furiously.

"Honey, we're so proud of you for standing up for yourself and everything!" Marinette said to her daughter with a proud smile. "Your father and I are very proud of you! Remember that, alright Emma?" Marinette said, with her smile. "yes, mom!" Emma added. "See you guys, soon!" Emma waved goodbye, with small smile as Marinette and Adrien left the school.

Emma was happy, her family was happy. And everybody was happy, at least that's for sure!

A/N

Omg guys, we're at 1350+ words, right now! That's never happened, in this book before! :) Yayyy!! We did it! Also should I do another bonus chapter? let me know :))))

Peace out :)

~ Milky <3