Chapter 3.1: Ep 1/3

Gun was thinking about Tinn so much that he is getting sick of himself, to the point where he wondered if he has thought about Tinn that much before.

Perhaps when being plunged in someone's love, we will over time consider it as a matter of course and ultimately underestimate it.

But Gun has never underestimated Tinn's feelings for him nor considered it a dime a dozen. Because he has sank in the warmth of Tinn's love for too long, he could not endure once he could not feel it, he would long for the love from Tinn in a lowly way, even if just a little bit.

Just like when standing in the middle of the fragrant scented flower garden, we seldom pay attention to a small one but rather fully enjoy a whole garden. Then turning to the barren land, we dare not fantasize about the entire flower garden, but merely a single bloom.

And Tinn's love must be more than simply a flower garden, it must be a city covered in flowers, a kingdom filled with lovely blooms. If we have to use flowers to measure love, Tinn must be credited with planting the most dazzling bloom in Gun's heartland. That flower slowly takes its root under his chest. If it has thorns, its thorns will pierce deep into Gun's bones, if it has vines, its vines will twist and entangle Gun's arteries.

As that flower now no longer has anyone to take care of, it withers and rots, emitting a stench that the current Tinn has no interest in.

Objectively speaking, at least Tinn does not hate him. From what happened yesterday, Gun could say that Tinn's attitude was relatively tender and even somewhat wanted to help the music club, although Gun knows it is definitely not because of him.

What if...

What if...

What if Tinn does not like Gun but has his sights set on someone else in the music club.

Gun immediately sat up, his mind filled with countless possibilities, all of which were images of Tinn dreaming and yearning for someone who was not him. This was definitely worse than any catastrophic nightmare Gun has ever dreamed of.

"No- No way AAAAAAAAA" Gun held his head and roared like a monster.

"Ai'Gun, what's wrong with you, do you hear me?" Por's voice was earnest over the phone.

Ah, that's it, Por was calling him apologetically explaining what happened this afternoon. This small boy has been talking for an hour straight and Gun could not remember when his mind went flying.

"Yes- No, what are we talking about?"

Gun scratched his head and fell on the bed again.

"I don't remember either. Hmmm, we are talking about..." Por mused "Ah, I just said that Tinn doesn't hate you. He just doesn't like you- uhm, you know- yet."

Gun took a deep breath, telling himself not to curse his little Por.

"Por you literally hurting me."

Gun sighed, looking up at the dull gray ceiling, where Tinn would later give him small glittering fluorescent lights, filling his room with starry glow at night.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Por lamented.

He genuinely wanted to help Gun chase Tinn, but he certainly would not do anything unexpected without discussing it with Gun first or taking into account Gun's feelings. After all, as an outsider, we could not force anyone to confess to their crush in the name of support when they are uncomfortable with it.

"I only told my boyfriend that I don't want our club to become broke, who knows he's gonna bring Tinn."

"You don't have to say sorry."