83

Erza POV:
Taylor woke me up at 5 in the fucking morning so we could catch our flight to LA. "Taylor I'm excited to go to Disney with you." I said. "Me too darling." Taylor said. Should we post on Instagram. "Only if you felt like it." Taylor said. A few hours later Taylor and I got to our hotel and we drove Taylor's car to Disney.

"Tay this is so beautiful." I said. "I'm glad you like it darling now come on which park do you want to go first. "California adventure obviously." I said. Taylor and I both walked into California adventure and went to the marvel area. "Darling you want to go to the new spider man ride." Taylor asked. "Yeah why not." I said. We both got in line and we were waiting for an hour.

As soon as the ride was done Taylor wanted to go to the other park and ride a rollercoaster. "Darling are you sure you want to ride this." I asked. "I'm sure. If I get scared I'll just hold on to your hand." Taylor said. I nodded and we got in line. While we were waiting Taylor overheard a conversation that was going on behind us. "Should we tell them." I asked. "Go ahead." Taylor said.

I tapped on one of their shoulder and they turned around. "Hi guys." Taylor said. "Woah your Taylor Swift and your Erza Scarlet." The fan said. "Yeah we are." Taylor said. "Can I get a picture." The fan asked. We both nodded and the fan held up his phone and took the picture. "It was nice meeting you." Taylor said as we got on the ride.

A few hours after the ride the sun started to set. "Tay look at this sunset." I said. "I know it's pretty. Now come on let's get to the castle." Taylor said. Taylor and I ran to the castle and we looked at it.

Taylor was looking very nervous. "Darling are you okay." I asked. "I will be if you agree to something." Taylor said. Taylor grabbed a little box out of her pocket, got down on one knee and opened the box.

"Erza you know I love you right." Taylor said. I nodded my head as I was trying to hold back the tears. "Good because I want to spend my entire life with you. I don't think I would be able to live without you in my life. I need you in my life and would be enchanted if you would marry me and be my lover for all of eternity." Taylor said holding back her tears.

"Yes Taylor! A thousand times yes!" I said while I gave her a big giant bear hug. "I can't wait for you to be my wife." I said. "I can't wait to call you Erza Swift." Taylor said. "I love you Dr. Taylor Alison Swift." I said. "I love you more Erza Scarlet." Taylor said as we walked out of the park engaged.
————————————————
Wedding stuff and then the wedding itself. Hope you guys like it.