40

Erza POV:
Taylor and I got up early to drive to San Diego for comic con. "Babe when we finish with your stuff you want to go to Disney." Taylor asked. "Of course darling I would love to." I said. A few hours later we got to comic con and we saw Evans and Hemsworth. "Hey guys." I said. "Hey Erza and sexy girl I've never seen before." Hemsworth said.

"Oi no touching my girlfriend dude." I said to Hemsworth. "That's your girlfriend. Taylor fucking Swift is your girlfriend." Hemsworth said. "Yeah why." I asked. "My kids  love your music." Hemsworth said. "Did you want a video." Taylor asked. "Yeah. I would like one." Hemsworth said. "Is it recording." I asked. Hemsworth nodded his head.

"Hey it's Taylor heard you were a fan of mine from your dad. I hope you have a great week at school." Taylor said. Hemsworth stopped recording and thanked Taylor.  "So let's go to the thing." Evans said. We all walked to hall H to see Kevin waiting for us. After a few hours we were sent to have lunch.

As Taylor and I were walking I felt a tap on the shoulder and we turned around. "Hey Liz what's wrong." Taylor asked. "Robbie is the problem." Lizzie said. "What happened between you two." I asked. "Robbie's been going out drinking every single night and he smells like booze." Lizzie said.

"Sorry Liz. Call us when his drinking gets worse." Taylor said. "I will thanks guys." Lizzie said. "Oh yeah can you tell everyone we're leaving for New York now." I said. "Okay sure will do. See you guys in Atlanta." Lizzie said. "Yeah you too." Taylor said. Taylor and I drove back to the hotel room and packed up our stuff to go back to New York.

"Well darling that was an eventful trip." I said. "It was an eventful trip darling now let's back to New York to see the cats." Taylor said. "Good idea darling." I said as we headed to the airport.
————————————————
Comic con is finished and now drama shit is about to happen. Hope you guys have a good day night or afternoon.