Nicks house pt:3 (night time)

Nick's POV:

"Charlie, are you ready to eat yet? I know you're still a bit shook up from the panic attack, but I really want to make sure you eat tonight." I say. Charlie turns and looks up at the ceiling to think.
"Yeah. I think I'm ready." He says, turning back to me.
"Alright love." I reach over to the nightstand and give Charlie his food. I take mine, as well. We sit up on the bed and open our boxes. Charlie stares blankly at his food, without any sort-of motivation to eat it. He looks like he's going to be ill. "Charlie, you've got this. Whatever those voices are saying isn't true. You are perfect just the way you are and you deserve to eat your food." I place my hand on his thigh, squeezing it lightly to let him know I'm here. He looks at his food for one more second, then takes a bite.

-

"Charlie! You ate the whole plate!" I say with enthusiasm. Charlie doesn't look proud, he just sits there, staring aimlessly into his plate.
"I took 40 minutes," he says. I put my hands on his cheeks, ready to kiss him. Suddenly, we're frozen.
"All that matters is that you ate. And I'm more than proud," I say, pulling him in unexpectedly until our lips meet. I love the way his lips feel on mine. So soft. After a minute, I release myself from his mouth to breathe. I can never seem to breathe when I'm kissing him. I assume neither can he, since he's gasping for air like a puppy.
"I did good?"
"You did great," I say, rearranging his curly hair so it's no longer in his face, tucking it behind his ears. "Now, do you wanna cuddle and watch a movie?"
"God yeah," Charlie says, reaching over to my other nightstand where my remote lies. I shout to my Alexa to turn off my lights, and she does. The only light which remains is the bright television screen.
"What d'you wanna watch, Char?"
"Hmm," he stops to think for a moment, gazing up towards the ceiling. I dunno why, but that helps me think to. Maybe it's the endless void the ceiling is. I dunno. "Can we watch Clueless?"
"Is it because you have a major crush on Paul Rudd?" I ask, smirking. I can tell his face is turning red though the lighting is dim.
"Don't act like you don't crush on Alicia Silverstone."
"Well she's actually hot."
"Can't relate. I'm gay."
"Well," I say, turn to face Charlie. I have a slight grin on my face. "You'll always be better." I press my lip's against his, and I can feel this kiss becoming a bit passionate. Before we both get the urge to have sex, I remove my lips from his, though I don't want to. "Shall we start the movie?"
"Yeah," Charlie says, clicking the play button. We slide down into laying-positions in the bed, since we were just sitting up. I pull the duvets up to our necks. Charlie curls up against my chest, rubbing his curly hair all over my chin. I don't mind having to breathe him in whenever I take a breath. I love his smell. It makes me feel safe. I wrap an arm around Charlie, securing him to my body.
"I love you," I say, softly kissing him on top of his head.
"Love you, too, Nick."

578 words ⬆️ (I know it's short)