2. Planned Escape & Mystery Woman

A few weeks had passed and suletta and Miorine calmed down after the incident, the princess was secretly showing the knight her plans of escape as well as informing the knight to keep this secret until the plan comes into play.

Suletta and the princess begun to keep their relationship strictly professional although as for the princess, she somehow caught feelings for suletta over the 3 weeks that passed since the incident.

Suletta who had grown unaware of these feelings because the princess wasn't one to be open about things especially to suletta but suletta respectfully obeyed and didn't ask unless spoken to.

The princess's father already chose someone to become her future husband and introduced him during the first week that was until 2 weeks passed after that and by this point miorine didn't approve of her father's choice and has been rejecting it ever since.

Suletta nor the parents of the princess knew why she acted this way to this man she had never met, the princess already began to have feelings for someone else right around her corner.

While getting ready for a outing with the man the princess was to marry soon, suletta was asked to follow alongside her at every step to ensure their safety so suletta also got ready for this occasion.

Wearing her usual armor with clothing that was always thin so she didn't sweat underneath, Miorine dressed in a beautiful blue dress with frills and beautiful white and black designs and patterns along it.

She wore two bracelets that where gold and well preserved, she wore a necklace given to her from her father, her hair nicely kept into her usual hairstyle but done up well by her mother.

Suletta had her hair down into a ponytail in the back with the bandanna taken off before she started working as a knight for the princess, her usual silver armor with golden edges and patterns.

Heading to the entrance of the castle while the knight standing right next to the princess's side without saying a word, her helmet perfectly covered her head and her sword at her side connected to a belt along with other small weapons.

The princess's gaze couldn't seem to look away from the knight next to her and how confident, proud and brave they stood while looking after her.

She was an idiot in love for sure, while getting in a cart and being led by 4 horses in the front pulling them, the knight and princess sat in a comfy seat next to each other while being taken to the village below the kingdom.

When arriving, a young man, another knight and another cart with horses next to them, suletta and the princess eyed them before miorine began to pout, she did not want to spend time with this man.

Suletta saw her pouting and raised her spirits and reminded her that she was right next to her in all of what happens today, whatever plans make due is where this knight will be if the princess is there as well.

Miorine smiled at this and her thoughts began to only think about suletta and even when arriving and getting out did the princess only stare at her knight which made suletta uncomfortable.

Miorine still wouldn't take her eyes off of her knight and the man reminded her that today was for them to spend time together and not ogle all over the knight.