Chapter 2

A/N: As promised, here you go. 

"Seishu," a fellow staff called his name, "You're up next, alright? Give the people a good show."

"I'm kind of nervous," Seishu responded. It was his first time doing this and he didn't know exactly what to do. He didn't even know what to wear so his outfit was somewhat fashionable.

"I hope the audience doesn't pay too much attention to what I'm wearing,"  he thought to himself.

"Hey, it's fine. It's your first time anyway. If you make a mistake, it's reasonable," the staff said, attempting to relax Seishu and get rid of his nervousness.

Seishu could feel his hands and feet go cold; a very common reaction of his body when he gets nervous. His heart was beating rapidly as his breath started getting deeper; there was a very common struggle with him breathing whenever he was nervous.

"Are you having a panic attack?" a female staff, named Layla, asked him. Layla was actually one of the few people he trusts here. They had met just a week ago when he first visited this club. Since then, they had been kind of friends now.

"I," Seishu paused, letting out a sigh before continuing, "I think so, yes."

Layla then walked closer to him and held his hands, caressing it, "Don't be nervous. You've got this." Seishu just nodded before the same staff before told him that he was going on stage now.

Seishu was kind of struggling for money. He has tried other jobs but it still doesn't help and he can't borrow any more money because he already had debts from a few people. Though, being a... dancer was never in his list to earn money.

However, unfortunately, one of the people he borrowed money from ushered him to join and so he was forced to do this. It was a deal between the two that whatever money Seishu gets from dancing, he has to give 50% to her.

He didn't want to but it was the only way to return the money borrowed before the deadline. He promised to himself that by the time he already paid his debt, he'll eventually stop.

He walked towards the stage for the male dancers. As he had anticipated, the girls were screaming rather loudly as they cheered for him and two other men who had gone up to the stage.

A new song then started blasting on the speakers which was the cue for the dancers to dance. He felt awkward, he couldn't deny, but he also couldn't back down now that he was in front.

He started dancing to the beat, while slowly discarding the clothes he was wearing. His eyes scanned over the audience... until his gaze landed on you.

Cold, blank eyes stared back at him.

He tilted his head slightly as he continued to stare into your eyes while moving to the music. Suddenly, he showed a slight smirk and winked at you.

It was as if you watching him gave him confidence and motivated him to move more. He didn't know what exactly his body was thinking, but having YOUR attention on him somehow made him lose his shyness.

Like everyone had said, no one could even make you glance their way.

But my, oh my, was everyone—including you—sort of mistaken.

This pretty man had captured your attention without even attempting to do so. You weren't going to deny, you found the man quite attractive.

You watched as he started dancing to the beat, a rather seductive look on his face as he moved his body. Everyone had their eyes and attention on him. The women cheered as he then slowly removed the coat that hung over his shoulders.