one week before the reunion

Next day,
morning 8:37 a.m.

"Honey, come get ready fast breakfast is ready" A woman shouts while putting food on the table outside the kitchen. She was a beautiful fair lady with light makeup her hair was tied in a bun wearing an apron on her beige shirt and dark brown pencil skirt.

"Dear, just 5 minutes" Varun shouts from inside their bedroom. Varun was a 180cm tall man in his late twenties who works as an IT specialist.

A few minutes later, Varun walks out of his room, adjusting his shirt sleeve, towards the dining table.

The small dining table in the cozy beautiful house was set up with three fills of sandwiches, juice, and a platter of fruit slices.

"dear, let's have food then I will take you to your office" he drew a chair for his wife Anjali to sit on and sit next to her.

While Varun was putting food on her plate she looked towards the room next to theirs and said "Fine, but where is Mansi? Why hasn't she come to eat till now, she will be late for the office then"

He said while eating a sandwich "Don't worry dear, she hasn't been late even once since she became the team leader."

She said worriedly "But still--- " Then he just shouted without finishing his food "Lady gangster, come out fast my wife is waiting for you with food," he said.

She comes out of her room in teal green trousers and blazer and a white shirt underneath with a bag in her hand. Although Mansi is not an exceptional beauty, her clear skin and sharp facial features are attractive. She is around 165 cm tall and even looks stunning in her light makeup. She walks towards the dining table and hits the back of Varun's head and sits on the chair opposite to them, Varun was pissed off at her "Call me lady gangster again and I will kill you" Mansi said as she tried to scare him with the fruit knife on the table.

"Dear, how I'm wrong look at her she is a total reincarnation of a gangster" Varun whimpered as he complained to his wife like a lost injured dog. Their relationship has been like this for the last many years between them.

Anjali suddenly remembers something while eating food and she says "Oh! I forgot. I got a call from the designer, he was saying that the renovation is over, and we can go back to our home comfortably anytime."

Mansi finished her glass of juice in one go and said"No Anjali, you stay with me what will I do without you? let this donkey move there on his own"

Varun put down the fruits in his hand and shield Anjali with his open arms "Hey witch, stop snatching my wife from me, you are only worried about not being able to have food prepared by my wife."

Mansi did not take Varun's words seriously and said "So what kind of justice is this just because you married her you can have the food cooked by her daily."

Varun says while hugging his wife by his side "Then get married, your husband will cook for you daily".

Mansi was not able to digest the PDA shown to her earlier in the morning so she stood up from her chair annoyed and said "Forget it. You brat, you better move out of my house quickly. Anyway, I'm leaving, don't forget to lock the door before you leave. bye!"

Mansi took the helmet from the top of the cabinet next to the main door and left.

After Mansi left Anjali sighed and said "Was it necessary for you to always fight her like kids? I can't believe you both are childhood friends"

"wifey, don't worry she is alright. Let's think about us, finally, we can move back to our house, let's have lots of kids" Varun said while cuddling Anjali in his arms and continuing their sweet little moments.

3weeks later,
one week before the scheduled reunion.

*ring ring ring*

While sitting leisurely on her sofa in the evening Mansi received a video call from her mother. She answered the call.

"Hello! Mom!" she said. while the back of her looks like a hospital.

The old lady from the other side said with excitement "Congratulations Mansi, you have become an aunt again. Your sister has given birth to a boy today."

Mansi was aware of her elder sister's delivery date but she didn't expect it to be today "What? Really! I have become an aunt. Where is my sister now? Show me the baby" she was excited and happy

Her mother walked a few steps and it can be seen a few people walking behind her "Your sister is still in ICU because of low blood pressure but there is nothing to worry about. look, here is your little nephew." Then she turned the rear camera and showed the face of the baby who was sleeping in the cradle.

The baby was really cute and chubby his whole body was a little reddish as he was a newborn with his eyes closed and pretty lashes. he had a little frown on his head, and his little arms and legs were carefully wrapped in the blanket. "Mom, he is so cute. I want to hold him in my hands" Mansi who was Bewitched by the child said

Her mother switched the camera back and said "Then come home for a few days. It has been two months since you last visited "

Mansi assured her and said "I know Mom, don't worry I'll take a week off. I'll book my flight for the day after tomorrow "

"That's good, come soon" her mother replied

Their conversation continues. After the call ended Mansi soon booked a flight for the day after tomorrow from B City to J City. And requested the week off from her HR manager.