𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ─ 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧, 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧!

The sound produced by the security lock being released made Somi flinch as if scared the man was about to hit her. The door frame creaked and soon Seonghwa's figure appeared in Somi's sight. A tight-lipped smile painted on his lips, though it quickly disappeared once he noticed Somi's condition.

"Somi!" He exclaimed before a frown created a wrinkle between his eyebrows, "Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

"-Fine." She barely managed to murmur and squeezed her eyes when her sight turned out blurry suddenly, a clear sign that her body was beginning to give up the exhaustion. "Where-Where is Mingi?" She inquired heavily breathing, realising only a moment later how that question might've sounded rude toward Seonghwa. She placed a hand on the door frame and leaned all of her weight on it as her back slowly began to bend like a flower wilting in winter.  

"Oh, God." He rushed to the girl, sneaking one of his arms under her armpits to encircle her shoulders and the other under her knees to carry her inside the apartment. She laid her on the sofa and placed her feet on the cushions that softened the back. Before he could leave her, she grasped on his arms, her weak grip only managed to grab his thin, black t-shirt.

"M-Mingi..." She stuttered with her eyelids already half-closed as the rising pain in her head was getting gradually worse. Somi had never seen Seonghwa in panic, not to that extent: he seemed lost in his own house, his temples were lucid for the sweat, and his mouth gaped, just like his eyes, and, based on how he began stammering, he sounded as if his brain had started to lag.

"Uhm," He began by dragging the u as his head turned to the right first and then to the left as if looking for the answer on one of the shelves in the living room. Then, Somi could spot the moment a light bulb turned on in his mind because his face lightened and his head darted confidently towards the stairs that climbed behind the television, "He's taking a shower before leaving for work. I'll call him right now but please don't stand up from here." He finally warned her by pointing his finger and squinting his eyes into thin lines.

Seonghwa dashed to the stairs, hopping on every step and being extremely cautious not to trip. Before disappearing on the second floor, Somi could hear his voice screaming, "MINGI! SOMI IS HERE AND WANTS TO TALK TO YOU, IT'S URGENT!" And the water used for the shower was interrupted right after. 

Then, she could faintly hear someone stomping and what she supposed was a door slamming, "I'M TRYING TO TAKE MY FUCKING THIRD NAP! SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!"

And then, Somi's eyes closed, just like that red curtain after a theatre show.

When the three boys, Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Mingi finally reached the living room, they found the girl unconscious and with a trickle of blood that made its way to the corner of her already red lips.

Mingi hurried to her side and grabbed one of her hands between his, "Somi, can you hear me?"

The trio lingered for a few seconds, though, when the lady on the couch didn't move not pronounced a word, Hongjoong fed up and grunted, "Can this woman stop passing out and bleeding in my living room?"

─↻─

Somi's stomach was heavy and bloated as if something was blocking the entrance, causing her to feel nauseous and full. Whatever it was, though, it was weirdly warm. The woman shifted her position, aiming at moving her weight on one side but that thing didn't agree with her decision: soon she sensed a piercing sensation all over her tummy that felt too real to be a dream. That feeling didn't stop, instead, it kept sinking as if someone was stabbing her with toothpicks and was going deeper and deeper. She sadly gave up on her desired sleeping position and returned to the original one where she was facing the ceiling.