The Truth

Hi author again this part is shorter, I couldn't think of any way how I can extend this so enjoyyy
Disclaimer!! This part contains:

- trauma
- angst
- child abuse
----------------------------------------------------------

"It's a bit more complicated then that." You take a deep breath before you continue. Shota takes your
hand and nods at you to give you more courage. You slightly smile and slowly continue.

"My father wasn't always violent, or at least not towards me. He was always yelling at mom and sometimes he even hurted her physically but it wasn't anything that would cause injuries with long lasting treatment. He sometimes yelled at me when I did something wrong but it wasn't too bad. He was never kind but he wasn't too mean either. Until one day."

You take another deap breath. "Once at the start of the middle school he left his room unlocked. I thought he was going out and forgot to lock it. He never allowed me or my mom to go there. I was just curious. So I sneaked in. I don't think there is something in my life I regret more."

Your voice is trembling and your trying hard not to cry. Shota moves his chair closer to your and wraps his arm around you. You take a few more deep breaths and continue.

"There were dozens of documents on his table. Some of them were like a week old, some of them dated even to the point before my birth. A lot of the documents were about selling and buying drugs all over the country, kidnapping and torturing heros and civilians to get information from them, and a lot more about targets." Your voice was so quiet at this point that you could be barely heard.

"My father was hiring hundreds of professional assassins all around the Japan to target and kill heros. Mainly stealth heros and the ones who worked at night. Those were his biggest enemies because most of his activities as a villain were happening so far at night behind the scenes 

When I read the amount of people working for him I was shocked. While heros were running after the big villains on screen, he was slowly eliminating people in shadows. Nobody noticed that there was someone who created an organisation with members counting up to thousands of people."

Aizawa froze. "Do you think the organisation is still active?" You can hear a bit of worry in his voice. You nod. "My father was a man of business. He usually went for big projects." Aizawa looks like he has a question on his mind but you continue before he could ask.

"There were more of the documents but I didn't get to read them because my father walked in. When he saw me he looked more angry then I saw him ever before. He dragged me into my room. That was the first time he has actually beaten me up. He locked me up for two days. When he finally let me go he threatened me that if I call the police or tell anyone a single thing about that, he will kill me."

You felt salty tears on your face as your memories were reminding you of those horrible times. Without any more questions Aizawa pulled you on his lap and hugged you. You start crying on his shoulders, clinging as close as you could. "Shota.. I'm scared.. What if he finds me.. or you.. or someone who you care about and forces them to talk and..." Aizawa places his hand on the back of your head. "Shh nothing like that will happen. I will protect you. I promise."

You eventually clam down a bit but you don't let go. You two stay like this for a while. It was a feeling that you didn't have for a long time.

You finally felt safe.