Chapter 4

Day 1
The maids where all running around in the house looking for the best outfits to give to Yasu. Ruka is walking around on them clue less of what the hell are they doing. And she finally ask one of workers what's going on, "Oh! Well Master Ayame wants the new guest to be welcomed home." The worker says she was confused but decided to look what the workers where doing. She saw a boy a similar age as her, has black hair and brown eyes he also have semi pale skin, and gold things on his arm. But decides to brush it off, After Yasu gotten taken a bath and getting dress properly. The workers guide him to the dining table where Ruka's grandmother and sister where there. "Sit, sit my dear. You must be starving." Ayame says, and Yasu sat on chair next to Ruka. She is texting in her phone, Yasu is fascinated about that thing with buttons. And he notices the mini trident on the table and he was excited, but decided to not use it cause it would be awkward.

After Dinner
"Say dear, how about you and this gentleman go around in the city tomorrow? Ayame says. "Oh! That might be a good idea," She turned to Yasu, "say do you want to go around the city if you want?" She says and asks. Yasu quickly nodded. "Wonderful!'' Ayame says.
After that
Yasu is watching Ruka rolling around with her roller skates , and she notices him and wave at him and Yasu wave at her back. He was combming his hair with the fork, he tested the bed and got comfortable it not sleeping in bed made of shell.

Day 2
It is morning and Ruka wakes up the sound of her alarm, annoying her and turn it off and got off bed. She went straight to the kitchen seeing one of the workers cooking breakfast. She notices there's already food on the table she went in the kitchen grabbing a plate and chopsticks getting katsu curry and also getting another plate with Katsu curry for that boy. She walk straight to her grandmother and sister room, and went straight to the guest room where Yasu is. She opened the tatami doors, seeing the boy being wide awake and sitting down with tears in his face, she quickly dropped the tea that she was holding. "Hey are you okay? Is something wrong?" Ruka says "Gosh, I'm not good comporting somebody." She says in her mind, a flashback of his memory. The beautiful kingdom of Azria where all merpeople live, the history of the kingdom is that they're no girls taking the throne, unless you're the monarch's child. But the boys where got the record of reign, King Kusonoki Masashige, King Kaito Masashige, and the current King Daku the next heir to the throne is Yasu.

There was full of music. Because of the King Daku wife, Keiko. She loved when the merpeople made music for the kingdom and even the merchildren in the kingdom, Keiko would sing songs for them a lullaby similar to what Yasu sings to Hiachi. But one faithful day, when the merpeople were on the surface making music, a boat, fishermen were in the boat seeing merpeople on the surface. "Sis! Look at mermaids!" A young Ruka says, "stay out, young ones, they're dangerous sea creatures." As all of the guards started shooting guns at all the merpeople, even wounding the other merpeople. Daku grab Yasu and Yokai dives back into the water, but realizes he forgot his trident. Keiko notices a Little girl tail was stuck in a rock, and she pushes the rock to free her, and the girl dive back into the water. Ruka's father took out his gun and shot Keiko in the chest, blood spilling out of her chest, and she dropped to water. Ruka's father smiles. Keiko slowly drifted down to the water. "Keiko, honey are you alright?" Daku asked, worrying, "Is there anything I can heal you with?" Mommy? Mommy? Are you okay?" Yasu asks, "Uncle Daku, Auntie Keik-." Juno says and stutters seeing the water being bloody red, and seeing her aunt her chest being badly wounded. "Aunt Keiko, are you alright?" Juno asks. "Uncle Daku, you should have brought the trident. To heal Aunt's wounds." I'm going to be fine Daku, and I'm going to die soon." Keiko says that her eyes began to close. Keiko's handsa are still holding Daku's face and Yasu and Yokai's face. "Keiko!!!!!" Daku yelled and cried. The kingdom went quiet after the death of the queen.

End of Chapter 4

a/n: I'll post the au explanation