Chapter 1 the fleeting truth

Once upon a time just below the glorious mountain of pultro, near the river of kino at the very end of the luming town, near a big old plump apple tree which is starting to bloom and soon dark red apples will grow.

There once was a girl named Priscilla who lived happilly along with her aunt who took care of her ever since she was young. In a very lovely house where her childhood had began.

Her story started.

"Bye aunty mae"

I was suprised, when i recieved a letter from an unknown school that i have been finding for these past few months.

Apparently it's called Xyria Academy, i don't know what type of academy it is but i feel some connection to it like someones calling me.

Like i need to be there.

Growing up i have been pretty diffirent from the others. I sometimes saw something that apparently other people can't.

I could predict weathers and feel them like i was one of them, like i was able to talk to them and order them.

I can control objects, different kinds. I have never tell no one about this, not even my aunt.

I was bullied and judge by many people in the town because they think I'm weird and crazy, kids around the neighborhood pretty much avoided me ever since that day...

When i was 6, me and the other kids at the town always plays at the park, the place where it all started.

It was pretty much an ordinary day. We had fun and played but something happen.

Two of the kids i played with had gone missing, their twins. The people searched every part of the town but not one clue to where the kids went was found.

I had an argument with lily that day one of the twin that went missing. I told her about someone following her and she thought i was scaring her.

I really saw someone.

she gave me a threat to leave her alone or else she would tell her mom that i was scaring her and that would another reason for other people to judge me so i gave her some space, my eyes are always watching her specially the shadow's are still there hiding behind those bushes and trees.

I asked a kid if he is seeing what I'm seing and he said no. I got scared on why they can't see it, it's clearly there. I got home early that day, even though i was still young back then i can still clearly remember the shadows behind those bushes and trees.

Those aura and feeling they gave and i know they also saw me but what's weird is that i felt that they were happy that they saw me.

That what bothers me the most.

A kid told the twins mother that i saw something but when i gave them the answer, they all look at me weirdly. They didn't believe me before i get to tell what other things i saw they already shut me up and insulted us.

"Your daughters crazy"

"The rumors are probably true"

"Let's go, people here are useless"

I still remember their hideous face. Their mocking gaze every time they see me.

I could tell the lies and lies they told to others.

I decided to be silent on everything i witnesses. Since that day one kid went missing every year and everytime that happens, I'm always there as a witness.

Many people then move out the village every year and many also moved in.

After my 16 birthday, when they all forgot about me. When i only exist now as a rumor. When Those criticisms had gone down and i stopped talking to people outside. The missing kids then stopped.