Chapter 2: The Beginning of the End

(AN: yippee chapter 2, anyways, how did i get 30 reads, thank yall for the reads! Anyways let's continue, shall we? Remember, this is my first story, I'm not good at writing, so again, bear with me)

___________________________________________________________

Previously on Izuku Yagi: the Berserk Hero

"Alright then, let me give it to ya straight, unfortunately, your son is quirkless"

"On the bright side, your daughter has a quirk that can manipulate gravitational pulls-this would be a great quirk for heroics, so good luck kid"

-As the family left, doctor Tusbasa prayed the kid will be cared for-

__________________________________________________________

Now on Izuku Yagi: the Berserk Hero

On the ride back home, no one talked about Izuku, but instead were praising Yuna for her quirk. It was like they didn't even acknowledge his existence, Izuku just sat there, looking outside of the car window, deep in thought, he was wondering why no one was talking to him, he had a rather... empty feeling, he felt like his family forgot he existed, but it's just a feeling, right? It's not like his family would forget about their child or something, right?

Once they arrived home Inko started to cook food while Toshinori played with Yuna, Izuku just went to his room silently, no one noticed him walk away. He went to his room and hopped on HeroHub to watch videos of All Might saving people, his debut was the video that inspired his dream of being a hero, a hero that rescues people with a smile on his face.

__________________________________________________________

Another smol timeskip bought to you by Schnoz starting the eclipse

[The REAL cause of the eclipse]

__________________________________________________________

After watching 5 All Might videos, Izuku smells the smell of his mom's delectable cooking. He pauses the video and heads over to the dining table waiting for his food. When Inko finished cooking she only had 3 bowls of Katsudon, called Yuna and Toshi for their lunch, Izuku just sat there, waiting for his food. When the 3 were done Inko cleaned up the table, Izuku still not having eaten food. Izuku, now hungry, decided to make a simple peanut butter sandwich for himself, still wondering why his mother didn't make any food for him.

After finishing his sandwich he decided to go to the park with Yuna (AN: yall know where this is goin.) where they saw the Bakugo twins, Mika Bakugo and Katsuki Bakugo.