𝒗𝒊. 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒚, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 - 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡

MAJORIE IGNORED THE ITCH IN HER HANDS AND FOCUSED ON THE SCREEN IN FRONT OF HER. She rubbed her fingers together, trying to stop the feeling that was crawling up her. She had tried to forget about everything that had happened between her and Tristian two days ago, but it was ingrained in her mind. It was Saturday night and her hand burned even looking at her phone. She had his number and all it took was one push of a button, but she was still unsure.

Tristian was a Chilton boy and not just any Chilton boy, a rich Chilton boy that loved to tease Rory – the complete opposite of what her mother would want for her and who was completely hated by her twin sister. And yet, he had such beautiful eyes and she found his teasing smile and laugh so appealing.

She was about to tear her hair out.

Majorie was never big on boys, not because she didn't like them, but because they never really liked her. Or maybe they did and she never noticed, but she wouldn't know. The main thing on both the twins' minds was fictional worlds and their education. It was mainly the cause of Lorelai that derived their attention away from male assurance and need for their approval.

 So the fact that Majorie was even considering this was...something. Her hands felt clammy and she wanted the ringing and constant movement of her head to stop. 

Therefore, when the phone rang, Majorie jumped out of her skin.

"Easy there, tiger." Lorelai chuckled, pulling the phone from behind the coach. "It's not time for you to pull a Chain Saw Massacre on me when we're watching Casa Blanca." She clicked the phone, " 'Ello? Uh. Ah. It's for you, Jelly Bean."

"Me?" She reached for the phone and pressed it to her ear. "Who on earth is calling at eight o'clock at night for me? I can only think of one of two people."

"It's your favorite, Jo." Conrad's voice chimed through her phone. "I tried calling your cell, but it was deader than the squirrel we found last Christmas."

Majorie snickered, "His name was Mr.Whiskers and he had a memorable few seconds before mom got Luke to throw him out." Lorelai gagged, claiming she hadn't screamed so loudly, "My cell is in a personally-declared timeout right now."

"Ah. Well, I need you to get your cute little self to my house in about...one hour."

"Why?"

"Because you're all mopey," A different voice came, "and I need you to help me pick an out. I do not trust Conrad at all."

"Your purple long sleeve shirt 'cause it's cold and only a maniac is wearing a dress, black miniskirt with tights with your favorite boots." She listed. "And I only say miniskirt because I know for a fact you bought one at our last shopping trip and you've been dying to wear it even if it is a crispy thirty five degrees outside."

"You are beloved, Majorie." Flora pressed a kiss to the phone before saying, "And you're coming. Ask Lorelai. It's at William Sinclair's place."

"I want to come but I don't think she'll let me. One second." She put her hand over the phone. "Say no."

"You want me to lie?"

"You want me to go to a party? With smoking and drinks? With teenagers that have horrible decision making and skin to sweaty skin contact? That's where you want me?"