Two - "Everythings going to be okay."

Lily POV

I stood in front of my father, his face red with anger.

"Lily, I cannot believe you went to a party without my permission!" He screamed.

I stood there, head down, letting him scream at me. I've learned throughout my childhood that if he was mad, just take it and he'll stop eventually.

"And I can smell the alcohol from here! You think you can just go off to a party and drink thinking I won't notice?!" My dad screamed, throwing the desk chair to the floor.

"Answer me!!!"

"I didn't drink...I got beer poured o-on me." I explained, trying to keep myself together.

After cleaning up, Sam and I got beer poured on us by Louis. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't mask the smell.

"Yeah, I'll believe that. Get out of my house!" My dad screamed.

"But da-dad..."

SLAP

I sat on the floor, shaking like a leaf. My cheek stung and my eyes watered. I looked up at my dad, the man who raised me, stare at his hand. He looked at me with regret and guilt flooding his eyes. I could barely stop the sobs that shook my body.

"Lily..." He started, walking toward me.

"No! Get away from me!!" I screamed, backing up.

"I didn't mean it..." My dads voice was soft, all anger gone.

"Y-you hit me!! Le-leave me alone!!" I sobbed.

He had never lay a hand on me before. Nobody ever hit me before. I was absolutely terrified.

"Lily please..." My dad pleaded.

"Ge-get away from m-me!! You're a mo-monster!" I yelled through sobs.

I found the strength to get up. Before my dad could react, I ran out of the house. I ran down to Sam's house, where Niall was. I could hear my dad yelling after me, but I ignored him

I ran right into the house and Sam was sitting on the couch with Niall. He saw me and his eyes widened.

He quickly wrapped me in a hug, stroking my hair and rubbing my back to soothe me.

"Lily what happened?" Sam asked, handing me tissues.

"My dad..." I said. "He hi-hit me!!"

I started crying again and Niall gasped.

"He hit you?" He asked, making me nod and cry more.

"Don't worry babe. I'll make sure he won't ever hit you again." Niall murmured against my hair as he held me. "I promise."

I sat there in Niall's arms for what felt like forever. I couldn't stop crying no matter how hard I tried. I finally decided that it would be best for everyone if I just stopped crying and got myself together.

I sat up, wiping the tears off of my face and taking in a deep breath. I yawned a little, something I always did after crying, and Niall looked at me.

"Do you want some water?" Sam asked, handing me her water bottle. I silently thanked her, not finding any strength to speak, and took a small sip.

"How about we have a movie merathon?" Niall asked, smiling sweetly at me. I nodded a little.

Niall smiled and put The Boxtrolls on. He leaned back and I lay back as well, putting my head on his shoulder. It was almost 7, which meant the sun was setting and it was almost dinner time. Well, for me anyways.