Character headcannons (Twisting Tiger)

Why Tiger first? Because I have the most number of ideas for him lmao
______________                  _______________

• He isn't actually that short, just of average height. (5"8 or something I dunno)

• It's just that the super league is filled with so many giants he seems like midget compared to them.

• While he is can be silly at times, he's the most mature in the team, aside from Dancing Rasta and Coach of course.

•Is the type of person to very rarely get angry, or seriously irritated, even on the pitch.

•But, oh boy, if you do manage to get on his nerves, he isn't afraid to give you cold treatment.

• Tho he will forgive if he thinks the apology is sincere.

•It's North and Shakes who do all the trash talk with opponents for him, especially with Liquido.

• Is a professional martial artist, and likes sharpening his skills in it during off-season.

I think this one is canon, idk why.

• Always topped the class his entire school life, because ✨Asian Parents✨

• And also because that one time he got B+ grade back in high school, he was banned from football for a month.

• His parents disapproved his career choice at first, and even tho now they are kind of supportive (because obviously playing for super league earns a lot), they still give him some taunts once in a while.

• Like seriously....

"Is there a doctor in here?!"

"That could have been you...."

"What?"

"You could have been a doctor and saved that passenger's life, but no, you chose to a footballer!"

"Mama, there's seriously someone dying right now...."

"Oh why don't you go do some football moves and see if it saves their life?"

• That's part of the reason why his relationship with his parents is kind of strained, and he only ever visits them for formality.

• Is excellent at hiding stuff, once El madator annoyed him so much that Tiger hid both hair dryers.

• El madator still didn't apologise, and after searching for three whole days, El practically begged him to give his hair dryers back.

• It turned out to be in the trunk of one of the least favourite cars of El madator. He never messed with him ever again XD

• Miko really is like a brother to him, and Tiger doesn't even realise it and treats him like his little brother for some reason.

• His arm still hurts once in a while but he refuses to see a doctor about it.

• Fastest Super league player currently playing, arguably fastest of all time.

Yeah I'm running out of ideas.

• is addicted to both green tea and coffee, needs his coffee in the morning after waking up and if he needs to stay up in night for any reason, and tea in the evening.

• That's probably why he struggles with his sleep schedule 😂

• Has a sweet tooth and isn't a big fan of spicy food.

•Has to clarify at least twice a week to the media or literally anyone, that his hair isn't dyed, and doesn't use any gel or something.

• Got a lot of scolding from teachers for his hairstyle and long hair, but he never bothered to cut it XD

• Is extremely flexible, both literally, and personality wise.

Yeah no shit Sherlock, I know this is obvious too.
______________                _______________

But yeah, that's about it, it's the first time I've written headcannons, and have no idea how to do it.

And I swear to God I remember reading some of these headcannons somewhere and couldn't get it out of head, so if you think I copied it from someone else then you're absolutely right. Sorry XD (Not really)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day/night ahead! Suggestions are welcome, and requests are open!
______________                ________________