Character headcannons (Vince, Requested)

Requested by @Axal_xoxo

Thanks for requesting something different, I had a lot of fun writing it! And I have been having a stressful time lately so I needed it lol
_______________           ______________

•  Has a good chunk of criminal history, mostly in football and the black market, but can't be arrested due to lack of witnesses and evidence.

•  The witnesses and evidence had the same fate as Jomo, lost forever :')

•  Has a file on personal background of the current greatest players and coaches in Super League.

•  When it was found upon inspection of Super League disciplinary board, he claimed it was for 'research purposes'.

•  How he got of that situation is still a mystery to everyone.

•  Dooma, Skarra and Dingaan would have been in jail by now if not for his connections and clever mind.

•  While the motto "Whatever it takes" wasn't invented by him in Invincible United, he is the first one in the club to give it a whole new meaning inside and outside the pitch.

•  Definitely has something to do with Jomo's disapperance. And the reason..... isn't that simple.

•  Kind of misses his friendship with Jomo and Coach tho, not that he'll admit t anyone, even to himself.

•  Has all traits which are needed to be an excellent manipulator, good observant skills, great actor, attacking emotional & vulnerable sides of people, everything.

I actually felt this is true, in the last episode of rookie season when he talks to Shakes about his dad. Manipulating someone with being so calm and polite, is honesty terrifying for me....and even Shakes himself didn't realise it and believed it since Vince was so good at at it.

•  And he obviously isn't afraid to misuse this skill, wait no screw it, he isn't afraid to misuse anything. Whether it be his connections as a mafia leader or anyone's and I mean, anyone's life.

•  One of the biggest reason why he selected Skarra is because his connections with Shakes and his grudge against him. But it wasn't the only reason, he was genuinely impressed by his skills, training & strategy

•  Even though Shakes was still a rookie at that point, Vince knew that he was gonna be a football legend just like his dad. He figured that out even before Coach did.

•  Despite all this, he still is kind of attached to the team and makes sure they don't get into any legal trouble.

•  But that doesn't stop him at all from giving unreasonable punishments to the team. (Mostly Skarra, Dingaan and Dooma but who cares)

•  Obviously, even as a youngster in Invincible United, his tactics as a player weren't the most fair.

•  Just like Skarra and Shakes, both David (Coach) and Vince wanted to get in the same super league team. They didn't, and drifted apart.

•  This cursed coincidence never failed to amaze Vince (along with Coach) how history repeated itself.

•  Believe it or not, Vince and Jomo were more close than David and Jomo.

•  Once David got in Supa strikas, he and Jomo.....kind of drifted apart. Whereas, Vince still made time to see him even after getting in Invincible United.

•  Smokes on a daily basis to get a break from all the shit the league and the team gives him.

•  Man can't stand sweet food taste under any circumstances. He thinks sweet food is useless, aside from all the health problems it gives.

•  So that means the players have to eat it while hiding from Vince lol

•  Is really interested and involved in politics, and actually considered funding for his prefered onces.

• And also because he can bribe them to not get his players arrested.
______________              _______________

And doooone, hope you enjoyed reading them! One more thing, I'll be using the headcannons in my one shots sooo don't ask about 'em later on.

Requests are open! I like writing x readers, but please also suggest some scenarios or theories based on the show so I can practice writing them.

Like my first ever one-shot? Yeah, just like that.

Have a good day/night!
_______________           _______________