1! where do I start. . .

This is an apology beforehand if this story is confusing and hard to understand. If the thoughts and speech of Mayumi are confusing, it's because of one of the symptoms of schizophrenia, which is disorganized thoughts and speech. And if I get anything wrong with schizophrenia or autism or the characters personality, please let me know and this is my first book.

The name of the protagonist is Mayumi with no last name, since he decided to ditch it after he was abandoned by his parents. For 2 years he had been in the streets, stealing to make a living. With schizophrenia, it was hard to even do the stealing, and even harder to talk his way out with his autism. Therefore, he was caught on multiple accounts of stealing, regularly being caught 2 days after his release from juvenile detention. He was also tall for his age, letting him lie that he was around 16. At the age of 12, he was well known for such acts. However, it grabbed the attention of some social workers, causing him to leave the streets, and making him live in a mental hospital.

After 4 years, he was 16 years old and had once again decided to leave the hospital. He got a proper education at the mental hospital about his mental disorders and got a job as a psychologist assistant after getting in close contact with one named Toshinori Ishikuma(which is a random name). He got an apartment unit and is now at the age of 20.