Chapter 37

Stefano's POV:

Cazzo bellissimo ( fucking beautiful)

That's what she is, covered in blood of this fucking rat.

Her chest heaves, her skin flushes pink, pupils dilated, hands steady, movement confident.

Now I see why she was the best in the business.

She looks like the fucking angel of death.

The blood rushes to my cock, my heart pounds in my ears, and the smile threatening to crack my cheeks is relentless.

"Gio, have him packaged and sent back to the boys and then have a team come sanitize the room. After, meet me in the office. I am going to have a shower." I say, spinning on my heels and leaving the room.

I find Katya still in the shower, clean of blood, hair down soaked from the shower, eyes puffy from crying, and hands shaking.

Reaching the bathroom, I strip and step into the shower behind her, pulling her into my chest and running a hand between her breasts, over her brand, across her swollen belly, and down her tattoo. She shudders under my touch and squeezes her thighs together.

Kissing her shoulder, across her back, lifting her wet hair and kissing the brand on the back of her neck. Once I reach her other shoulder, I bite down harshly, careful not to break the skin. She whimpers a little and throws her head back.

I reach my hand down between her thighs and rub gentle circles over her sensitive bundle of nerves earning a lust filled moan from her. She grinds her hips into my hand, and I pull my hand away.

"You did so well, pretty girl. I've never seen something so magnificent. Bend over." I say, pushing at her shoulders.

I reach down again and make sure she is wet enough before sliding myself into her. She groans and grinds into me, pulling a string of colorful Italian curse words from my mouth. Tonight, for the first time ever since having her, I control my urge to pound into her like a madman.

"Baby, you are everything. Oh.. ahhh fuck. Shit" I grit out, eyes screwed shut tightly fighting my inner beast.

She moans loudly as I push myself into her fully, digging my nails into her hips, breaking the skin and making her bleed a little.

"I.. Fucking hell.. I l-love you, Kayta. I love you" I say.

Fuck it, I can't. I can't hold back. I pull back and pause for a second, and then I slam into her, screams filling the bathroom. Tears prickle at the corner of my eye.

Thrust, thrust, thrust

Pound, pound, pound.

I am close, tears fall from my eyes, she screams and digs her nails into my arm breaking the skin. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, her sweet scent, our bodies connecting.

An earth shattering scream leaves her lips and she clenches around me surely meeting her end, pulling a moan out of me as an orgasm spills from me, leaving a warm sensation bursting through my body.

I don't speak, I just lift her to a standing position and she leans limp against the shower wall. She reaches and wipes the tears from my face and I catch her hand and kiss it before she pulls her hand away.

Silently, we wash and I dry us both and lay her naked onto the bed. I go to the closet to dress, and she is already out cold. I kiss her head and head to the office to meet with Gio.

"Well brother, you're welcome" He says the second I step into the office.

"Well brother, fuck you." I say giving him the finger, earning a hearty laugh from him.

"That's not what I was expecting, but I'll take it." He says as I take a seat.

"Have you done what I've asked of you?" I ask, pulling a file from my draw.

"I have, now if we are done for the night I have a wife and child to get to. Emilia is growing up and she still hates Gabriella. She doesn't want to be bothered unless it's me or Angel." He says shaking his head.

I almost want to laugh in his face, but I don't. His wife is fucking annoying, no wonder my sweet little niece hates her.

"Well since you've done what I asked, you are dismissed, but tomorrow I need you to have Catherine come home. The Alatorrie brother's have been spotted in Italy and I need to know why they're here." I say, opening my file and getting to work.

He nods and stands to leave.

Today was a really good day, I think tomorrow I will take the day off and take my little family out.