7

Jake's POV

"Jak...! Are yo...?!" I heard muffled sounds of a voice while I was trying to open my eyes. "Call a do..." I still couldn't hear everything quite yet and it's too bright in the room to open my eyes. 'What the hell happened??' Questions started to flood my mind. 'Where is Sunghoon' and 'Where am I?', then suddenly there was something in front of my eyes which gave me the chance to open them.

The first thing I saw was obviously the hand but that was quickly gone so then I saw 2 nurses around me and a worried looking sunghoon. "What happened??.." I said quietly noticing my throat is very dry.

"You were in an accident in the skating ring, from what I've heard someone else bumped into you at full speed. You hit your head pretty hard on the ice so we are checking if everything is alright." said an old looking lady that was apparently my doctor. "C-could I get some water." i said pointing to the water fountain in the room. "Yes of course I'll immediately get it for you!" said the old lady.

"Are you feeling any pain Jake?? Please talk to me I'm very worried." Sunghoon said. "My head is hurting but please tell me what happened." I replied, "Alright so we were ice skating and you apparently wanted to cross to the other side of the ring but then a guy hit you and you passed out." Sunghoon hyung told me.

"Is the guy ok??" I immediately asked, "He is alright but the real question is are YOU ok?!" Sunghoon hyung said, "Im sure im just fine, it's not like I broke anything, just a light headache." I replied.

"You should really look after yourself more! I was so worried." Sunghoon hyung said sorta angry, "Well luckily nothing bad happened so we can just forget this." I replied with the same tone he used, "Alright then but please be more careful.." he said.

Time skip ⏭️ after the doctors checked up on Jake

Sunghoon's POV

"We could go to my house, it's closer by the hospital if that's ok with you?" I said, "That would be nice, let me text my mom to let her know I'll stay at yours."

Ok I'm sorry this is SUPER short but I just couldn't write further aha, but how have y'all been doing lately?