adrian stop it.

Adrian honey?" Darius called out to Adrian, after hearing a loud scream it was strange the castle halls were covered in an illusion, Adrian was always careful with his illusions and it never got out of control like this. He knocked on Adrian's door

No answer.

He knocked again, but after a few minutes of waiting he simply walked in unamused by the way Adrian wasn't answering his eyes widened in shock looking at Adrian holding his eyes open sobbing, it was horrific how Adrian was peeling his eyes open and trying to erase memories. Messing with memories were dangerous, that's what Adrian always told Darius.

"Adrian what are you doing!?" Darius shouted causing Adrian to jump back a bit, letting go of his eyes as he got up off the floor and walked towards darius

"Haven't you heard of knocking uh.." Adrian drew a blank, he messed up. He didn't erase memories of his father he erased his memories about DARIUS, he stared at darius his mouth wide open. "Who.. are you." Adrian said in all seriousness, darius stared at Adrian his mouth open he couldn't believe what Adrian was saying.

"Your brother !! I'm your brother what do you mean??" Darius snapped, snarling at Adrian as he grabbed Adrian by the shoulder and tried to say another word but Adrian cut him off quickly by grabbing darius arm and shoving him out the room. Darius falling on the ground as Adrian looked down at Darius his eyes cold as he really didn't remember darius anymore, "I'm sorry sir, I just don't know you." Adrian said slamming the door to his room as he did this Adrian's footsteps were heard walking away, leaving darius speechless his only family just left him behind and he couldn't do anything but hope this wasn't real.