𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1-𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

I was walking around when I hear a sudden thud.
I turn around in a panic. Home,I need to go home.I need to see my parents. Is Mama okay? What about Papa? Is he okay? I was running fast,I had to see if they were alright.

I got home "LIA!" mama yelled."MAMA!" I cried happily to see her "Shh don't cry darling I know, I know, you're scared but it's okay you're safe." she comforted me rubbing my back while hugging me tight.Mama was always warm."where's Papa?" I mumbled, "He is running to safety, my princess." "Okay.." I replied, "Now let's go we also so have to get to safety." She said. Kissed my forehead and held my hand tightly. Then we ran out of our large house and ran to be safe.

We are running until a large figure comes closer to us. Mama toke us behind a wall."Listen to me Lia I love you so much,I won't live long but remember darling live for me okay?" I nodded I know exactly what she was talking about. Diamond tears down her beautiful face. Mama was always beautiful. slim nose, cat-like eyes, rosy lips, and long black hair I hope I will be as pretty as her once I'm older. "I want to give you a gift." she gave me her necklace "My necklace so I can always be with you, no matter where you go."

She chained up the necklace quickly to my neck

It was a pearl necklace Mama always wore, it had a blue gem in the middle that was shaped like a heart.

"I love you so much, my princess Lia," she said. I was crying too. "I love you too mama.." she smiled kissed my forehead and left.

A scouty scout man saw me and went wide-eyed "Lia? What are you doing here?" I just looked at him I had never seen him in my life.He had blonde hair combed neatly. "Lia?....Did she leave?" he asked. I nodded tears dripping down my face.i was guessing that by "her" he meant mama. "Hey it's okay come on, I'll take you somewhere safe,I promise." He picked me up in his arms running somewhere. I was trying to get loose of his strong grip but nothing, just yelling in frustration. Everything was happening too fast. Wait, I don't even know this guy, but he looks familiar.

He placed me in a boat with other people. I hold on the railing has we drift away.

Then I wake up back to my hell

HELLO MY POOKIESSS😈😈I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS SHIT 💩💩 AND REMEMBER SLAY EVERY DAY 💅💅💅