The Queen?!

~Shuki's Pov~

At last, I was sleeping soundly until we had heard abrupt knocking at the door i was the only one who had the room closest to the front door, so I answered grabbing my notepad and pen as I had opened the door there were guards standing about us royal guards? and a young man and older woman i had bowed and started writing on my notepad "I beg my pardon but may I assist you at such an early time in the morning? would you like to come in and have some tea" One of the guards had bowed and handed the piece of paper to the lady and the lady read it and smiled, she was an awfully beautiful woman her voice sounded like honey when she spoke "pardon my saying Mrs. but do you not speak? but yes, I would love a cup of tea. this is my son Sueo, and I am the queen of course he's not my real child but he may as well be now shall we have tea?" my parents had finally came out and started talking to the queen and having her and the others come in Sueo couldn't help but stare at me I saw I mean he's cute but geez I walked over and decided to try and talk to him I waved and got his attention which wasn't needed but I did so anyway, I wrote on my pad and handed it to him "good morning my names Shuki I heard you're names Sueo? it's nice to meet you!" Sueo read the note and smiled "yes my name is Sueo it's my pleasure to meet you" he had bowed and kissed my hand I had smiled and curtsied then began writing again "thank you Sir Sueo haven't we met before though you're quite familiar I must say also would you like to stroll in the garden?" Sueo nodded and opened the door for me, and we had started strolling through the garden and through the woods a bit once we were far enough away i decided to use my voice "so Sueo r-right? why are you and the queen h-here?" Sueo was a bit surprised I had spoken given I am mute well sort of he smiled nevertheless though "I am quite surprised if I must say everyone says that you don't speak not even one word, I must be pretty special huh Shu?" he chuckled and took my hand guiding me to a field I must say it was beautiful flowers everywhere and wind blowing the tall grass goodness it was amazing I had known Sueo since we were kids, but we got separated during my move and we never saw each other again until now of course, and my god did I have a huge crush on this boy even when we were friends I had never spoke but he makes me feel safe so I trust him "hey Sueo I don't know if you remember but we used to be childhood friends and I-" "I know Shu and I have something to tell you" he had cut me off and came close to my face I just smiled and nodded my head "I really like you Shu do you maybe want to give us a chance? I know that it's quite sudden but when I had heard that you were back in town I was out in another kingdom, and I came back as soon as I could." I smiled and kissed him and to my luck he had kissed me back I didn't care if we got caught I loved him what am I saying I'm addicted to him the way his voice keeps me on edge drives me insane and the way his touch is just so gentle and pure just makes me melt I love it after a bit he broke the kiss and chuckled "sooo is that a yes?" I smiled and nodded "of course it was!" he kissed my forehead, and we started walking back to the house it was getting late and he had to leave soon, and we had school tomorrow.

Will our lovers be together forever, or will a force come in between them and cause chaos for the whole kingdom??