My life with BIGBANG ^_^

if you want, you can put your name instead of mine.

i have jet black hair, and i dyed the tips of my hair whiteish-silver. I am 18.

I wake up at 5:00 a.m.,I brush my teeth and wear my jogging clothes and grab a towel from the washroom. I grab my keys and lock up the door. I start stretching in front of my house and said "annyeonghaseyo" to my neighbors as i start jogging down my usual street. I noticed some girls screaming and i ignored it. knowing that could just be from my sleepy mind. I start to sprint towards the park, but stopped quickly at the bridge to see the sun riseing from the horizon. I heard the girls screaming again and i looked around, to see if i saw anything wrong. 'i forgot to bring a water bottle!' i thought alarmingly knowing that i must need my water bottle to jog. I quickly remembered that up ahead there is a Senior who sells water bottles at the park so i sprint to the park.

At the park, i noticed that there were some celebrities, having a photo shot. I swiftly pass the huge crowd of girls surrounding them and I buy a water bottle from the senior, and sit on one of the benches at the park. 'so this is where all the scream was from.' i thought. Suddenly the huge group of girls started pressuring me. Beside me was this dude who looked cute. he had jet black hair, long on one side. and the hair was dyed just like me, whiteish-silver. "AHH-" i say, but the man quickly put his hand over my mouth. he gave me the shhh sign and i finally shushed. "who are you?" i mouth. "I am G-DRAGON, FROM BIGBANG!" he mouthed back. "WHO?" i asked loudely. the whole group of girls turned around and they got bigged eyed. The girls quickly ran up towards us and asked him for his autograph. then he spoke with a loud and clear voice over the creaming "I'm sorry. Right now i am hanging out with my girlfriend." He held onto my hand, and kissed me on the lips. everyone gasped and turned away from us. He finally let go of me and my lips. i was so surprised that i fainted...

If you have time do you think you can post a comment so i know what i can change in the other chapters? Thanx! ^-^ BTW I <3 BIGBANG!!!