Shopping with the girl

I noticed the girl looking down at her clothes, since she was only wearing her jogging clothes. She suddenly looked up and asked "ummm. Do you think i can go in the store? look at what i am wearing?" We all looked down at her clothes and i knew daesung and seungri wanted to laugh but they kept their grin on. "It's fine, once we go in no one will notice you will see." Daesung said trying not to laugh. We got out of the van and went inside the mall. I noticed that the girl stopped outside and looked at the closed sign. "Hey the mall is closed..." she said looking confused. "It's fine. if we shopped while it was open, we won't be able to buy anything." I say sparkling my eyes at her as i walk inside. "Okay." she said. We entered the mall and the we seperated. I led the girl to our 'Bigbang clothes' store and pushed her inside."So the first thing you need is clothes right?" I ask her. "I guess so." She replied to me. I lead her to the womens section and i grabbed a bunch of clothes from the rack and shoved them to her. "The fitting  room is there, go and change into it and let me see how you look. Okay?" I asked. She followed to where i was pointing to and walked out, after changeing. When i saw her i let out a tiny gasp. "I knew it! those clothes do fit you! But the shoes and the hairstyle doesn't fit the style." I purchased her new clothes and ran to the washroom and the girl changed into her new clothes. While she was changed i texted TOP and Taeyang that i need their help so we'll meet them at the shoe store where we buy our shoes. When she came out we ran to the other side of the mall. We saw TOP and Taeyang buying shoes there too. "Sup, so what do you need our help with?"they asked me. "Wwait what?" The girl asked. "While you were changing in the washroom i texted them saying to come here to help me pick out your shoes..." I trailed off. "Okay. You sit down and we will give you the shoes to try on." Taeyang said. The girl followed Taeyangs orders and sat down. We gave the girl try on alot of shoes and we finally made up our minds that i will buy half of them. While i waited for the girl to put on her new shoes i texted Daesung and Seungri to meet us at the hair salon at the 1st floor of the mall. We soon met Daesung and Seungri at the hair salon and we all pushed her into a chair, and we told the hairstylist what type of hairstyle they wanted.We watched the girl and after we got back into the van and went straight home.

sorry about the long wait. Im really busy. So i hope that you liked this story so far, and PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMTHING, I CAN FIX IT! THANX ^-^ I