𝟮. 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 ↯
_____________________

_______ CHAPTER TWO
'COOKOUT'

__ AMORA GOMEZ𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘, 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 | 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟭 𝗣𝗠

__ AMORA GOMEZ
𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘, 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 | 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟭 𝗣𝗠

"DOES IT MEAN YOU KNOW KING VON AND LIL DURK?"

𝓝𝓞𝓦 𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓨𝓘𝓝𝓖 ...
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗚 — cardi b
" 𝓲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 "
_____________________

𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗚 — cardi b" 𝓲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 "_____________________

TODAY THE SIBLINGS ARE GOING TO MEET THE FRIENDS OF DEIGO. None of them where scared they always meet new faces, their father always had new people around the house but he never let them in the house where his wife and kids stayed. Amora was usually only inside the house in the mornings and would be out around 10pm and home around 3am.

She was always out with het friends, sometimes at a party around the block or at the beach with her friends smoking and drinking. Bomb fires and rest of the things every teenage would do including shaking ass, Amora didn't have a boyfriend so she had no problem with hanging out with multiple boys and girls.

Amora shook her head to the song she had picked out in her headphones that were always in her ear, she never took them out even if someone was talking to her, she kept quiet and listened to music. It was one thing that had her moving.

She even had them in as she walked with her uncle and siblings to a few houses away from Diego's. She looked around her bumble with her songs still playing. The minute she looked down at her phone and texted her friend, the earplugs were pulled out of her ears with a yank.