𝟲. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 ↯
_________________________

______ CHAPTER SIX
' THE BIG SIX '

__MATEO GOMEZ𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘, 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 | 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 | 𝟯:𝟱𝟮 𝗣𝗠

__MATEO GOMEZ
𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘, 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 | 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 | 𝟯:𝟱𝟮 𝗣𝗠

"I DON'T THINK WE CAN SAVE HIM.."

𝓝𝓞𝓦 𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓨𝓘𝓝𝓖 ...
𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗pooh shiesty, lil durk
" 𝓲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 (𝗯𝗹𝗿𝗿𝗿𝗱) "
________________________

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 — pooh shiesty, lil durk" 𝓲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 (𝗯𝗹𝗿𝗿𝗿𝗱) "________________________

THE NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL, the five teenagers sat at rubys house. All five squeezed on one silver bench looking towards Cesar who sat in front of them with a frown. Isabella sat on Mateos lap watching Ruby, Jamal and Monse yelling over each other, the reason why she sat on his lap was because he had offered her since she had nowhere to seat.

"I have the binders. Done." Ruby says,

"This is the idea that we have figured out. That I think I should.." Monse speaks as Cesar just sat looking back and forth. "Nobody cares about the binders."

"That's what you did." The all just kept talking over each other making it hard to understand and Cesar wasn't having it. "Yo! One at a time, I'm not following." He yelled at them making all of them pause and look at him.

Ruby puts his hand up making the others glare at him as Cesar pointed to him so he can talk. "Sorry, it's excitement. We've been chewing on this the last two weeks. And it's finally time to move forward with a plan." Ruby says, Mateo rolls his eyes, he wanted them to just get to the point.

"A plan for what?" Cesar asked confused.

"Getting you out of the gang." Monse was quick to say, Mateo himself knew that he had no way of getting out. His uncle was a Santo himself and Isabella's brother, Joker. He was also apart of the Santos since sixteen.