introduction

Hi! I just wanted to give you a brief introduction, so I am a very big fan of the drastoria ship so I have 3 different drastoria fanfictions planned, all which are unrelated to each other. This particular fanfiction was started 2 years ago, so the writing is very much rusty but I think it has a lot of potential personally. I posted the first chapter on archiveofourown and I don't remember my password so I am just going to post it here from now on. 

But before you begin here is a brief character sketch, to differentiate the Astoria and Draco in this Drastoria fanfic from the other versions of Astoria and Draco in my other fanfictions. In this Drastoria fanfiction, I imagined Astoria to be similar to adult Amy (in Little Women 2019 movie version) a woman who conforms to societal norms to achieve her means. She's an artist with a desire to see the world and create art, likes pretty things, fashion, jewelry, and her appearance, but is also someone who is kind, genuine, and intelligent. (Someone who is a realist, understands society very well, and knows how to deal with society, and get what she wants.) This is set two years after the end of the war so I imagined Draco to be someone who still has skeletons in his closet but also someone who is more mature and someone who knows what he wants and will fight for it.

Please enjoy my take on drastoria :)