Anu's Comeback

No Continuation of any episode...
Its just my thought when Anu will be back to her Anuj and Choti by rejecting the America offer.
CHARACTER:-Malti Devi(MD),
ANUJ KAPADIA,
ANUPAMA KAPADIA,
ANU KAPADIA,MUKKU KAPADIA
.
Scene starts with when Anu took off the flight and flew from Ahemdabad but landed in Mumbai and rejected to go to America because her intitution related CA was going mild.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Anu's flight take off from Ahemdabad, after 2 hrs it landed in Mumbai as the flight was from Ahemdabad to San Francisco via Mumbai. She was having bad intitution regarding choti's health. She felt that choti is calling her, she needs her.
It was around 6'o'clock in morning.
The Flight has already landed in Mumbai and was to take off in 15 mins but before Anu unhooked her seatbelt and left her seat. Hurriedly, Malti Devi asked her where she is going.
"Mujhe nhi jana America"
"Meri choti ko meri jarurat hai, main usse chordkar nhi jaa skti"
"meri bacchi...meri bebli ko meri jarurat hai, woh mujhe bula rhi hai"
Listening to this MD looses her temperature nd pulled Anu's hand in jerk told her "tum piche nhi hat skti...itne aage ake tum apne kadam piche nhi hata skti Anupama...Tumhe chalna padega..maine tumhe apna uttradhikari banaya hai, puri duniya k samne elaan kiya hai...Tum agr piche hatt gyi toh sb barbaad ho jayega"
"Mai kuch nhi janti Gurumaa...muje meri bebli bula rhi hai...muje bas uske paas jana hai...aur agr mere na jane apka sb barbaad ho Jayega toh mere jaane se meri bacchi ki zindagi, uska bachpan, uski masumiyat barbaad ho jayega....woh apni ek maa kho chuki, agr dusri bhi chli gyi toh uska bachpan maa ke lie tarste hue guzar jayega" Anu says
"aap bhi toh ek maa hai...ek maa hi dusre maa ka dard aur majburi smjh skti hai"
MD listening this left her hand and let her go for her bebli. Coz that Little Princess really need her.
As soon as she came out of the flight she took all her stuffs and was going out of airport when she stumbled onto a tall dark handsome man, ofcourse going to fall but a pair of strong hands snaked her waist and pulled her in jerk into his masculine embrace.
They stayed there for sometime then realised that it was Anuj in whose embrace Anu had landed up. Both were shocked to see eachother.
"Anu....tum yahan...aise"
"Anuj....Anuj...nhi jaa payi america...main nhi jaa payi...Main apne sapno k bina reh skti hoon par choti k bina nhi reh skti..."
"Par Anu....america jana tumhara barso ka sapna tha...tumhe jana chahiye tha"
"Hann...par choti ko abhi meri jarurat hai....mere sapne jahan itne saal wait kr liye wahan kuch aur din yar kuch aur time ruk skte hai...lekin hmari choti...meri bebli ko hamare saath ki jarurat hai"
Listening this Anuj was having tears in his eyes and took Anu in his embrace coz he only knows how difficult it would have been for her to take this decision.
Meanwhile choti came from the cafeteria. She jumped in happiness seeing Anu.
"MUMMYYYYY"
Anuj and Anu came out of embrace.
Choti hugged Anu tightly not willing to leave her soon.
This whole scene was watched by MD. She left from there leaving them in their own world and decided not to comeback again.
Choti was crying continuously in the embrace of Anu and she was trying to console her. Anuj was standing and admiring his girls.
“Mummy...aap toh US jane wali thi na toh aap yahan kaise?”
“Mummy apni bebli ko chodkar kaise Jayegi US.” Anu spoke
Anuj was Little shock but Little happy also.
Then they left airport and went to resort which Anuj has booked for choti accordingly.
The ride to the resort. But the car ride was silent. Choti was sleeping in the embrace of anu holding her pallu in her little fist. Anuj and Anu were sitting silently as Anuj understood that she needs some time to be alone.
They reached the resort, Anu took choti to the room as she was sleeping while Anuj filled some formalities.
He has booked a room only for choti with all her toys, books, indoor activities and most beautiful bed so that she becomes little happy. Anu took choti to her room and make her slept there and went to her room. Anuj has booked another room attached to the choti's for them. She went there and changed her Saree. She was sitting on bed, legs folded to her chest and face burried into knees. While Anuj came to check on choti saw that she sleeping peacefully with a satisfied smile on her face.
“bacchi toh so rhi hai aaram se...lekin anu kahan hai.”
He then hears sobbing sound from their room. He went there and was startled by the sight. Anu was continuously sobbing with legs folded to her chest. He was not having the courage to see her but he has to as this time she only needs him. He was only one who can console her and take her out of the guilt and helpnesses. He went near her, called her but she didn't respond. He patted her back, she startled and jerked off.
“Anu main hoon...tumhara Anuj, daro nhi...main yahin hoon tumahre paas.”
She calmed down herself and hugged him tightly. She was crying of anxiety, helplessness, guilt, pain💔. Each and every emotion of hers was overpowering her.
“Maya ki jaan meri wajah se gyi”
“Choti ki yeh halat meri wajah se hui”
“Gurumaa ka sapna meri wajah se tuta”
“Sb kuch.....sb kuch meri wajah se hua...maine kissi kaam ki nhi hu...main wada krti hai phir uss wade ko tod deti hu...”
“sb mujpe itna bharosa krte hai aur mein sbka bhrosa tod deti hun”
Anuj:- “aisa nhi hai anu...tum toh sbse acchi ho...tumne kabhi bhi kisi ka dil nhi toda...bas halat hi kuch aise ban jaate hai...pls anu apne aap ko dosh matt do”
“Nhi anuj...aisa hi hai...apne bhi toh kitna bharosa kiya tha mujpar choti ko lekar...lekin maine apka bharosa bhi tod diya..jiski sajaa main aaj tk bhugat rhi hoon...apse durr rehkar...” Anu said
Anuj:- “relax....shhhh...relax Anu...shaant ho jao...aisa kuch nhi hai...hum durr hue the meri bewakoofi ki wajah se...lekin abb huj saath hai.....hai na?”
Anu nodded smiling with tears.
“Toh bas abb se yeh rona dhona band kro...maya k jaane dukh muje bhi hai lekin hum yuhi baithe toh nhi reh skte na...hume aage badhna aur choti ko sambhalna aur tumahara sapna bhi toh pura krna hai” Anuj said
Anu:- “Sapna....woh toh tut gya hamesha k liye...abb woh kabhi pura nhi hoga”
Anuj:- “kisne kaha tumahara sapna pura nhi hoga....aree jab tak main tumhare saath hoon...tb tk tumhara koi sapna adhura nhi rahega.”
Anu:- “Par kaise Anuj....gurumaa bahut ghussa hai aur woh to America Wapas chli gyi hamesha k liye.”
Anuj:- “Toh kya hua...ek baar choti theek ho jaye...woh iss trauma se bahar nikal jaye..phir hum teeno america chalenge mukku k paas...usne wahan ek nayi company kholi hai jo dancers ko sponser krti hai...Toh tumhara Dance ka sapna aur America jane ka sapne dono pure ho jayenge...aur toh mukku....hamari bacchi se bhi milna ho jayega....kitne din ho gye...usse dekhe hue...
Anu tum chinta mat kro...jab tk hum saath hai tumhare saare sapne pure honge...main kroonga...okay”
Listening to all this she was having tears unable to control her emotions she hugged him in a bone-crushing hug.
“Chalo Anu choti ke paas chlte hai woh akeli soyi hai...”
Saying this he was about to get up from bed, she pulled him in jerk that he fell upon her. She was laying on her back and he was hovering over her. Their faces her mere inches away...lips almost touching
“Choti gehri nind mein so rhi hai...aur woh kl subha se phele nhi uthegi”
“Muje aapki jarurat hai Anuj....pls muje choddkar mat jaiye...I want u Kapadiaji...pls muje apna bana lijiye aur muje bikhrne se bacha lijiye”
Anu's demand is an order for Anuj...how can he say no to her.
Slowly they shed their inhabitions and interwined with eachother. Anuj let his lips land on her.
They kissed each other fiercely. They have been intimated before but this time it was different. His lips was ravishing hers,they didnt want to think about anything else right now, what they were doing was the most important thing. With this his one hand reached her lower back n squeezed and one hand on her neck engulfing her tightly in his frame, n her hands slowly clutched her shirt and neck and pressed herself more into his arms. He deepen the kiss reslishing the sweet nectar of hers, taking her lower lip between his lips sucking on them, she took his upper lip and bit the corner of lips soothing it with her toungue . The kiss after their separation make them go lost in lust and desire. Still not ready to leave the kiss but forced to due lack of oxygen, they parted away , panting for air, breathing heavily in each others embrace and stayed there for few sec for normalizing . They were looking satistified , flushed and their lips told story of its own.
She just wanted to be with him holding him keeping her ear on his chest near his heartbeat and sleep in peace. As Anuj knows her little minxy wife's demand he opened his shirt and vest. Laying on bed bare chested he ordered anu to unpin her Saree and get rid of her blouse. She did the same. She laid on his chest near to his heartbeat and slept into deep slumber. But Anuj was not sleepy at all. He was smiling admiring his wife sleeping next to him after so much time. Their relationship literally was at the edge of breaking but now they are both are together with their princess and all other problems was almost solved. His mind kept on thinking all these. Late night finally his eyes gave up and he also slept.
They TURN THE LIGHTS OFF   and went into their world of happiness away from negativity. Anuj promised that he will fulfill all her dreams no matter what happens. She sacrificed her dream for his daughter for choti so now he'll make sure that he fulfill all her dreams.
~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for all the support and love. Pls do comment how it is. If its bad also then also pls say so that I can improve in that particular part.
.
Will be back soon with next update.
.
Until next time
Happy #MaAn❤️