1 - Meeting

It all starts in Wandercrab, where Electric Eel and Anglerfish are in the bar together.

"It's more tiring than you think! I have to use my powers almost every day to light up this place, you know..." Electric Eel says, leaning on the counter. "Well, it's for the people, is it not?" Anglerfish says. "Yeah, I guess so. But, I wanna be able to explore more! I wanna do more extreme things, like see the surface or something!" "Well, people are starting to sleep. How about you do it when everyone's asleep? I wouldn't mind." Anglerfish talks blankly, meanwhile Electric Eel seems to like the idea. "Yeah, that's a good idea! Thanks!" Electric Eel smiles and runs out of the bar. Anglerfish sighs and continues working.

Once everyone is asleep, Electric Eel uses his power one more time to light up the city, then charges up quickly to reach the surface as fast as possible. Once he reaches the top, he decides to stay under the water but look over the surface.

"The surface is really cool! Man, if I could breathe over the water, I would be exploring right now!"

Just then, he hears footsteps approaching. "Eep!" Electric Eel goes down slightly more and watches who it is. When he looks around and notices the person, he seems... fascinated. "That's a Cookie! I wonder what he does above the surface!" Electric Eel says excitedly. He manages to hear the cookie and what he's saying.

"I really need this break right now..." Lemon says. He sits down near the water and looks at the sunset. Meanwhile, Electric Eel is still under the water, watching everything he does. "He has no gills..." Electric Eel whispers to himself, still watching Lemon. Lemon is playing with his cube, unscrambling and solving it over and over again. "He's really smart! I could never do that myself!" Electric Eel says, but it seems like he said that too loud...

"Huh? Who's there?" Lemon says, looking around. "Ah-" Electric Eel says before popping his head out the water. "Hello!" "What the—where did you come from?" Lemon says, obviously surprised and confused. "I came from Wandercrab, under the water!" Electric Eel says enthusiastically. "...Under the water? Well, I guess you do have gills..." Lemon says, still a little confused. "What's your name?" "Electric Eel! What about you?" "Lemon." "Well, it's nice to meet you, Lemon!" Electric Eel extends his hand out for Lemon. "Yeah, same here." Lemon shakes his hands and smiles slightly while Electric Eel seems just as excited as he always was.