2 - Talking

"So, what's it like above the water?" Electric Eel asks, still in the water. "Personally, it's nothing special." Lemon answers, sitting down near the water. "Oh, really? Shouldn't you guys have more tech than what's underwater?" "I guess, but it's not something that big anymore." "Wow..." Electric Eel sighs and lays his arms down on the shore "I wish I was living over the water. It seems cooler than underwater." "Well, underwater is still cool, right?" Lemon smiles softly and decides to lay next to him. "Hah, yeah, I guess so." Electric Eel smiles and looks at the sunset.

"I'm the person that has to light up the whole town in Wandercrab. I have to use my powers literally every day..." "So then I'm assuming you have electric powers then?" Lemon says, continuing to lay next to him. "Yeah, I do. What about you? Do you have powers?" Electric Eel asks. "Yeah. I also have electric powers." Lemon sits up, and Electric Eel sits up as well. "Oh, really!? I guess I'm not the only one with electric powers then!" Electric Eel smiles brightly and chuckles lightly. "I guess so." Lemon says, smiling as well.

Electric Eel remembers that the city is still in a blackout, and he sits up immediately. "Oh geez, I gotta go! The city's in a blackout right now!" "Okay then. Go ahead and go back. Maybe we'll meet again." Lemon smiles and stands up. "Yeah, probably! Bye bye!" Electric Eel waves, and Lemon waves back as well before Electric Eel disappears into the water.

Once Electric Eel gets back, everyone is still asleep, except for Anglerfish, waiting for him impatiently. "What took you so long? Did you see another Cookie or something?" "Yeah, I did, actually! His name is Lemon!" Electric Eel exclaims excitedly. "Really? What does he look like?" "Well, he has yellow short hair, a white jacket, a yellow shirt with an electricity bolt, and black pants with yellow shoes." "You definitely memorized that quickly." "Of course I did! We're friends now!" Electric Eel smiles excitedly. "You should hope he's there tomorrow too, then." "I already am!"