Secret?

Today is the day I get to start my favorite subject of all time. Personal health and family living. My teacher is the nicest person ever. Her name is Mrs. Pricilla. She paired me up with Ashton though. I don't see why he is in this class though. He is a complete asshole. One time at lunch, I was walking listening to my favorite band, Front Porch Step, when he pulled me into a hallway. He started rubbing my thighs. I had asked what he was doing but he slammed his lips on mine. Let me admit, they were pretty soft. His left hand groped my breast. His kissing went from my lips down to my neck. He bit lightly and sucked on it leaving little marks. God my parents are going to kill me. The bell rang cutting him off. I whispered in his ear "I heard you're a player. So, let's play a game. Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight. Let's talk 24/7. Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day. Let's take walks together. Let's give each other nicknames. Let's go on dates. Let's talk on the phone all night long. Let's hold each other. Let's kiss and hug. And whoever falls in love first? Loses." He said okay. I wonder how this will turn out. I met this girl, her name is Onyx. She told me she had a major crush on him. He used her though. She was never able to trust again after him. Then she met this boy named Calum Hood. They have been together for about three years. I wish I could find someone like that. Just sweet and caring. Maybe someday Ashton will be like that. Or no?