KuroMomo 2 - Excited

Kise is a model. Yes, that's true. And a lot of girls looooove him. But when a girl meets Kuroko, they instantly fall in love. Thus, when all the girls that fell in love with Kuroko found out that he's going to Teikou, they enrolled there as well, the older women becoming teachers (And failed), the younger girls trying to become prodigies (And failed too.) Momoi, who met him during her second year, fell in love with him in a unique way. He gave her a Popsicle stick that could let her get a free popsicle.

And now, on this normal day, the MiraGen were practicing as usual. Momoi was taking over in training them since the coach had a meeting to attend to. There were a lot of girls who were watching on the second floor. She blew the whistle, signaling a 10 minute break.

"Oi, Kise. Your fangirls are here again," Aomine said, pointing to a random group of girls.

Akashi furrowed his brows. "That's weird," he said.

"What's wrong, Akashi?" Midorima asked after just finishing his drink.

"Yes, some of Kise's Fangirls are here but most of the population of girls in this room is not looking at him," he observed, "When Kuroko joined, a minimum of 15 to 20 girls would be scattered everywhere or in pairs. When Kise joined, more girls came but they don't seem to be here for him at all."

"What do you mean, Akashi-kun?"

"What I mean to say i- Kuroko-kun!" Akashi gasped. Then he sighed. "Don't sneak up on me like that."

"I was here the entire time," Kuroko simply replied.

Akashi looked up to the girls and they almost seemed to be cheering.

"Here, Tetsu-kun, your drink," Momoi said as she handed him his water bottle.

Kuroko nodded. "Thank you, Momoi-san," he said and started gulping down his water.

Akashi observed how the girls changed their moods from holding back a squeal to seething with rage. Some even started whispering to one another. How malevolent of them.

"A-ano... Kuroko-kun??" a brunette girl shorter than Kuroko called out.

Kuroko stopped drinking his drink for a bit and looked to the girl. He recognized her. It was the young lady he helped with putting away the books in the library. Both of them were part of the library committee after all. "Mikasa-san, good afternoon. Is there anything you need?" he asked politely.

She fidgeted a bit. "U-um, well..."

From behind, Kise looked at Kuroko with amazement and a newfound admiration to his teacher. "He's getting a confession from a really cute girl!"

Aomine made a sly grin. "She's a D-cup," he said with no shame. "He always gets the girls with huge racks."

Kise then looked at his inspiration in disgust. "Have some shame, darn it!"

"Wi-will you go out with me on Saturday?!" she almost screamed.

The girls on the second floor started hissing and creating demon eyes. The MiraGen shivered.

"Women are scary," Akashi commented.

The rest of the MiraGen eyed him with blank faces. "You're scarier."

Akashi smiled. "Thank you," he replied.

Kuroko was silent. Then he stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry, but I humbly decline," he said then stood up straight to meet her in the eyes. "I have plans on Saturday."

"I-is that so?" she said, sadness etching on her face.

He patted her head. "I'm sorry but I can't go out with someone I don't have feelings for. I'm sure that someone better is out there," he said and gave a small smile, "Perhaps, if you wait and take a look around you, you'll see what I mean."

The girl's eyes seemed to have shimmered. When Kuroko pointed his finger to the door, she turned her head and spotted a boy instantly trying to hide. When his head peeked out again, his face flushed and he fully came out. A hand scratched the back of his head and he looked down on the floor with an embarrassed face.

Mikasa looked back to Kuroko and he urged her to go on. She reluctantly went to the boy. And then, the both of them went out.

Aomine went near Kuroko. "You think the both of them would get along?" he asked.

Kuroko shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "But I'm looking forward to Saturday."

Momoi, who heard that, made a flushed face and noticed that 10 minutes was up. She blew the whistle. "P-please get back to training!" she shouted.

"Yes ma'am!" the replied back and went on to running some laps.

She sat on the bench with a relieved sigh. Then smiled and blushed. "I'm looking forward to Saturday too."

The End.