Hurting

Yoongi and Jimin had official split up for a year now but Jimin could never let go and cried everyday he couldn't even look at Yoongi without getting tears in his eyes. At night Jimin also told himself he did the right thing letting Yoongi go to Tae but they weren't even together so Jimin had much regret but every time Yoongi is with Taehyung he seems happier so he felt good about himself. But of course life isn't fair because one day Taehyung walked in the dinning room hand in hand with...
"Hi, I'm Kaya" said this beautiful girl who was with Taehyung. "This is my girlfriend everyone" Tae announced. Yoongi who was eating mash potato's spit out his food and marched to the bathroom. "Is everything ok" Kaya asked confused to why Yoongi walked out like a mad man. "Ya I guess he just really needed to shit" Taehyung said while chuckling and Kaya giggled. They both sat down on chairs across the table from Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook. "Oh Tae I forgot to tell you we found this man Jungkook in a room in the house he said he's your friend and he came looking for you so I invited him for dinner with us" Namjoon told Taehyung. Namjoon said that hoping Taehyung would get some sense into him since Namjoon knew Taehyung was gay and Jungkook was Tae's fuck buddy. "So Tae aren't you ga-" Namjoon was about to ask but Jin kicked him from under table.
Meanwhile in the bathroom Yoongi was sitting down next to the toilet with his face buried in his knees. Knock knock Yoongi opened there door and there stood the only person Yoongi wanted to see right now. Yoongi immediately hugged J-hope. J-hope patted Yoongi's head and walked in the bathroom and closed the door. "What happened baby" J-hope asked Yoongi who was still hugging him. Yoongi sniffled "Wait aren't you suppose to be on a mission in Russia right now?" Yoongi asked his half brother. "I know but Namjoon told me what happened and I think you need me way more then Russia needs me" J-hope answered. Yoongi nodded and sat on the floor of the bathroom and so did J-hope. "Wanna tell me what happened?" J-hope asked. "Tae and I were finally getting along and he said he likes me he said he likes my touch HE SAID HE WANTED ME!!!" Yoongi yelled in pain and frustration. "Well I will tell you what me and Jin will gladly kill Tae for you" J-hope said with a smile making Suga laugh in an very long time. J-hope hugged Suga but then broke the hug to ask Yoongi a very important question "isn't Taehyung gay?". Yoongi shrugged "maybe bi" he said. J- hope didn't think Tae was bi since he remembered that one time Tae pretended he was drunk and told everyone he was gay. Of course everyone thought he was drunk and was just spitting out nonsense except J-hope since he was the one serving the drinks and he remembers only serving Tae one glass of wine and Tae doesn't get drunk unless he finish a hold 29 pack of soju and beer. So he knew Tae wanted to come out but was scared so he came out in a strange way. "I don't think so Yoongi. Remember that one time Tae told everyone he was gay but no one took him seriously since you guys thought he was drunk but guess what he wasn't drunk" J-hope said hoping that would give Yoongi hope but instead he starting to cry more. "Then why is he hurting me? What did I do" Yoongi squeaked. J-hope couldn't stand the sight of his only brother even if he was only his half brother like this so he speed walked out of the room to the dinning area after quickly whispering "brb sorry" to Yoongi. J-hope walked up to Taehyung not caring who was there not caring if Kaya was there all he could see was red "What did I tell you last year when I left to Russia" J-hope asked. "To keep Yoongi safe to protect him!!! NO?". Taehyung  gulped at J-hopes words. "but what did you do instead on following my orders YOU HURT HIM!" JHOPE now had a gun to Taehyung head. Kaya ran out of the mansion because of the sight. "I'm sorry sir please let me explain". (Hehe yes the head assassin is our sunshine there hope our hope J-hope) Hobi throws the gun to the floor letting Tae know he can explain. "Kaya is not my girlfriend I just paid her to act like she was my girlfriend so Yoongi could go be with Jimin and leave me" Tae explained. "Why" Jin asked. "I-I I hurt Suga I hurt him and the guilt eats me up everyday knowing I broke his relationship with Jimin so I just want him to be with Jimin so he can be happy" Tae answered. "But Yoongi is happy with you" Jimin told Taehyung walking into the dinning room (he heard everything). "Even when we were together I knew he liked you and you liked him it's for the best" Jimin's breaking teary voice said. Namjoon and Jin's hearts broke seeing Jimin so saddened. "Oh Jiminie come here" Jin said grabbed Jimin in a hug. Jimin sniffled and Yoongi walked in with red eyes and a broken heart. "Suga I-" Taehyung tried explaining. But suga cut him off "Tae Tae I wanna go to sleep" he said and walked away.

____________________________________
Anywho who's happy Yoongi finally stood up for himself.
By the way I'm trying to write longer chapters so this one might have been a bit longer but who cares.
Have a good day armyyyyyyyy 😺