CUDDLE

I wrote this and the chapter before on a plane so it might be a bit weird since I was sooooo jet lagged but you can't keep your readers waiting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*POV TAEHYUNG*
I walked in Yoongi's room to see Yoongi sleeping hugging his knees making him look like a cute child. I walked to Yoongi bed and grabbed Yoongi's waist and hugged him as he slept "I'm sorry" I mumbled and cuddled his back and kissed his neck a few times till a sleepy yoongi woke up "Tae is that you" he whispered. "Mmh yes baby Tae is here" Tae replied. "Why did you leave me" Suga asked him. "I didn't I am right here" Tae said through tears and Suga hugged Tae's waist tight and embraced his presence. Sadly Jimin was peaking through the door and he saw everything of course that's what he wanted for Yoongi to be with Tae but Jimin couldn't stop being in mental pain every time he saw them together so the next day he left the mansion and the rani group without telling anyone. "Jimin's gone" Jin told Yoongi who looked to focused on the file he was reading. "Yoongi did you hear me Jimin left" Jin said a bit louder.

(TRIGGER WARNING ANXIETY ATTACK)
Yoongi dropped the file and felt a pain in his chest like there what a small pin poking it. He felt his body turning weak and every time he told his Brain to stand up or move, his body didn't listen and he just sat there felling like his head was heavy and the air was thin. He started to inhale loudly trying to find any source of air but it didn't help so he sat on the floor back to the wall and closed his eyes and opened them again but everything source of light looked brighter than it really was. Every way he look everything looked like a threat and he lost all energy and stopped breathing just wanting everything to be over. "Jin?" Yoongi was in hospital office and someone was with him and he was pretty sure it was Jin. "Jin's not here it's me Tae" Taehyung told Yoongi. "Jimin left" Yoongi said in shock realizing what just happened. Taehyung looked at Suga and said "I'm sorry". "Sorry for what?" He asked. "For not letting you know much I like and love you sooner". "Taehyung promise me you won't leave, Jimin left because I hurt him but I promise to never hurt you so never leave me please" Yoongi asked in his cute voice showing his gummy smile. "I will never leave you alone" Taehyung said. And they kissed but then Namjoon walked in and so did J-hope. "Your fired" they both said at the same time. "I know" Taehyung said calmly to them and he kept kissing Yoongi and Yoongi giggled.

*MEANWHILE JUNGKOOK*
"Jimin mmh" Jungkook whimpered. You see Jimin and Jungkook were both done being side hoes so they both left and were now together. (Only for sex of course) 20 minutes later both were showered and sitting on the couch in there new shared apartment cuddling while watching a scary movie "ahh" jungkook yelled because the ghost appeared "ahh" yelled Jimin. "Why did you yell"Jungkook asked. "Because your yelled scared me Jimin said punching Jungkook chest. Jimin snuggled closer to Jungkook and said "maybe I do like you". Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's head.

____________________________________
Don't worry guys we still got MANY chapters and twists left.
(IM NEVER GONNA LET THEM LIVE IN PEACE HEHE👹👹🤭😁)

I just thought I should write this chapter because I was so hurt seeing Jimin in pain so I needed some happiness. ANYWAY WHOS EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ✨