Introduction

Hii!! i don't write a lot of books so please don't judge!! I just try my best!
Read if you want!

(Michael) Mike Wheeler:
Michael "Mike" Wheeler, portrayed by Finn Wolfhard, is a main character in Stranger Things. The leader of the Party, he is the boyfriend of Eleven, the best friend of Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair, Will Byers, and Max Mayfield, and the younger brother of Nancy Wheeler.

(William) Will byers:
William "Will" Byers, portrayed by Noah Schnapp, is a main character in Stranger Things, having a recurring but pivotal role in the first season, before being promoted to the main cast from the second season onward. He is the youngest son of Joyce Byers, the younger brother to Jonathan Byers, the stepbrother of Eleven, and the best friend of Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair, and Max Mayfield.

(Maxine) Max Mayfield:
Maxine "Max" Mayfield, portrayed by Sadie Sink, is a main character in Stranger Things, being introduced in the second season. A newcomer to the Party, and the stepsister of Billy Hargrove, she is best friends with Will Byers, Dustin Henderson, Jane "Eleven" Hopper, Lucas Sinclair and Mike Wheeler; she also has an on-and-off romantic relationship with Lucas.

Dustin Henderson:
Dustin Henderson, portrayed by Gaten Matarazzo, is a main character in Stranger Things. He is the best friend of Mike Wheeler, Eleven, Lucas Sinclair, Will Byers, Max Mayfield, Eddie Munson and Steve Harrington, and is the boyfriend of Suzie Bingham. He is one of the members in The Party.

Lucas Sinclair:
Lucas Charles Sinclair, portrayed by Caleb McLaughlin, is a main character in Stranger Things. He is the best friend of Mike Wheeler, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers and Eleven. He is also the older brother of Erica Sinclair as well as the on-and-off boyfriend of Max Mayfield. He is a member of "the Party" and the Hellfire Club, and is a former player for the Hawkins Tigers.

(Eleven) Jane Hopper:
Jane Hopper (born Jane Ives), also known as Eleven, is a main character in Stranger Things. She is portrayed by Millie Bobby Brown.

All paragraphs found from fandom.con