~Highschool AU~Part 2/?~

~Third Person POV/Focus on Dex~

Dex was running to school, he was nearly late. Luckily, he arrived with 10 minutes to spare, unfortunately, however, he saw some familiar people in front of him. Even their voices sounded familiar. In sudden shock, he realised who it was.

Crash

It was the Vackers.

Dex hurriedly picked up him things as Fitz turned around. "Oh. Hi Dex. I didn't know you went here," Fitz said, in a happy tone. He nudged Biana, "you have someone you know in your year!" Biana was obviously not happy. "We're not even friends, Fitz."

"Sorry for bumping into you guys, I-I have to get to class!" Dex said about to scurry away.

"Wait!" Called Fitz after him. "Can you show me and Biana where are classes are?"

Dex grumbled, of course he had to be dragged into being their tour guide.

~Third person POV/Focus on Fitz~

Fitz was confused. Why did Dex seem hesitant in showing them around?

"Well, here's your class," Dex said to Fitz. "Have fun.."

Fitz waved goodbye to Dex and walked into his classroom. He couldn't stop thinking that Dex may hate him. But.. why...?

"Mr. Vacker."

His teachers voice brought him back. "As you are out new student, you need to introduce yourself."

Fitz raised and started speaking, "Uhm hi.. I'm Fitz Vacker. I moved here with my sister for a reason we don't know. It's nice to meet you all..." he sat down.

The whole lesson he couldn't stop thinking about the pair of eyes he stared into that morning.