Chapter 2: Meeting each other

Y/N POV:

Today is my first day and I am really excited about my first day of school because today I'm going to try out for the cheer team.

"Good morning mom" "good morning, Y/N. And please make sure that you get in the cheer team and crush that cheer competition!" Said my mother, the mayor of Seabrook, Poppy. "Yeah crush it!" Said my father, who is the chief of the Z-patrol, Karlos. "Thanks, you guys!" Then Poppy said "oh and make sure you keep the Wig on" "yeah keep the Wig on" karlos said. "Alright" Y/N said "go team!" They all said

(Listen to the Video please. You're Addison, the human girl but pretend it is your real gender. Wally is Zed, male Zombie that is on the thumbnail. Sally is Eliza, the girl zombie. Barnaby is Bonzo. Poppy is Missy, Addison's mom. Karlos (male me) is Addison's dad. And I'm the girl trying to wipe the "no zombies" message off the wall when Zed knocks at Eliza's door and yes I had to add myself in there. You're welcome!)

Then as Y/N walked into school Wally looked at Y/N with love in his eyes.

Wally's POV:

As I was walking into school I saw a beautiful/handsome (your gender pronoun). I should try to talk to her later. Then a rude boy was making fun of Barnaby, and Barnaby almost attacked him. "Do we need a trip downtown?" Said the woman guarding the doors. "no need for that ma'am. And she does not want a hug Barnaby and no more having classes in a dingy basement!"

"You were saying?" Said Sally, my tech savvy friend. "Well it's baby steps, right?" "Yeah it totally is" Sally says sarcastically.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
End of Chapter 1: Meeting Each Other. I hope you liked it!