Chapter 3: First Punch

(time skip to when Lacey, one of the Acey's, turned on the Zombie alert thing because she saw Wally (I didn't have characters for the other main/side ish characters))

Wally's POV:

"Wait, wait I'm not a rogue zombie I just hurt my ankle- you know what never mind" then that is when I saw them (talking about Y/N) so I went into the zombie safe room. And guess what. They went in with me, good thing it's dark so they don't have to think I'm a zombie even though I am a kind, not a rogue, zombie...DON'T JINX IT WALLY. Sorry about that. I knocked over a random can that smelled like it had been there for a long time. "Hello?" They said. What do I say to someone I like?!

Y/N's POV:

When Julie, my new friend who is also wanting to be in the cheer squad, ran away, for no reason, I ran into the Zombie Safe room because I am safe from the zombies here. I heard a can fall. "Hello?" "Uh, why hello?" The mysterious figure said. " Who's there?" I decided to say. "Me- oh, uh, yeah, my name is Wally. "Mine's Y/N" " that's a nice name." "Thanks and I have a big day today." "I do too! I'm trying out for the football team." "Ooh nice I'm trying out for the cheer leading squad. And if I get the gig I'll cheer for you" "thanks-" lights turn on. "Ahh!" Y/N smacks Wally realizing he is a zombie. Then your older cousin, who is Seabrook's cheer rock star and the captain of the cheer squad, Bucky, and he is overly protective and a bit narcissistic...okay not a bit narcissistic a lot narcissistic. Then Bucky said,"Of you touch my cuz again...you don't wanna know what happens." He then put on hand sanitizer and dragged you out of the room.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
End of Chapter 3. Sorry if it doesn't have most of the lines my brain is everywhere right now.