35

Chapter 35

"So what you want to say, are the four of us working together?" Zhang Xiaobao sat on the sofa and asked Liu Boming opposite with a smile.

"That's right, don't you think this opportunity is very good?" Liu Boming took a sip of his wine, and met Xiaobao's gaze, "As long as I contract this project, Zhengyu can go to a higher level."

Zhang Xiaobao lowered his eyes and pondered, he always thought that Zhengyu only had three shareholders, didn't he expect to add Pengcheng? Why didn't he know anything about the previous life?

"How much additional investment will be made this time?" Xiaobao asked directly.

"Thirty million." Liu Boming didn't talk nonsense.

Thirty million is definitely not a small amount of money. In fact, he doesn't need to make any additional investment. In this way, the stocks in his hands will be diluted. Of course, he can also not invest, but the project Liu Boming is talking about now makes Zheng Zheng Yu further opportunities, not to mention them, even he himself is not willing to let go.

"Okay, I'll transfer the money to the company's account later." Xiaobao knew Liu Boming and believed in Liu Boming, so he made a decision directly without unnecessary nonsense.

"That's good. Don't worry, all the money invested will be back in less than a year." Liu Boming said confidently.

Xiaobao nodded. He believed in this. After all, with the relationship between Peng Cheng and Bai Shuqi and Liu Boming, it was impossible for him to suffer.

After staying in the provincial capital for a few days, Xiaobao hurried back to the county seat. The holiday passed quickly, and he was going to the capital in a few days. He always wanted to spend more time with his parents during this time.

The houses in the county town were being demolished, so he didn't have a place to stay in the county town, so he bought a bus ticket and went back to the countryside, and went straight home.

Zhang's mother was cooking. She was very happy to see Xiaobao. Now that her son is grown up, he always likes to run outside, and she can't control it anymore. Fortunately, her son is sensible, so she has nothing to worry about.

Because Xiaobao came home, Zhang's mother cooked two more dishes. When she was about to eat, Xiaobao saw Sanya who hadn't seen him for a long time, and her face was a little haggard. However, Zhang's mother's original smiling face disappeared immediately when she saw Sanya .

"Xiaobao is back?" Sanya twitched the corners of her mouth, smiling far-fetchedly.

"Third sister, when did you come back?" It's really inconvenient to not have a mobile phone now.

"It's been two days since I came back." Sanya filled a bowl with rice and put it in front of Xiaobao.

Xiaobao was terrified. When will Third Sister give him a meal?

At this time, Zhang Dashan, who had come back from work on the mountain, walked in and smiled when he saw Xiaobao, and his face sank when he saw Sanya.

No, looking at his parents' expressions, there must be something he doesn't know. Xiao Bao glanced sideways at Siya and gave her a wink, but Siya shook her head and lowered her head to eat on her stomach.

The atmosphere was obviously not right, Xiaobao quickly finished his meal, pulled Siya who was also eating almost to get up and went upstairs, "Mom, we are going upstairs." Completely ignoring Sanya's eyes, he doesn't know anything now, It's better not to interrupt.

When he got upstairs, Xiao Bao asked directly, "What happened?"

Si Ya frowned and said: "Third sister said she was doing business outside and she was short of money, so she wanted to ask her parents to borrow it, but her parents said no, but third sister didn't believe it. I don't know the details."