First day of camp

It was my first day of camp, and I was already getting weird looks from the ares cabin.

Your probably wondering why I'm at a camp well I ran away from my  stepdad. I maybe 7 years old but I'm a bloody good runner. My biological dad is hades. Yes I'm a demigod otherwise know as a half-blood, half human half god. I was claimed by my dad almost impassable I got to the camp.

Chiron, the camp director took me to the infirmary as I was injured from fighting monsters, I was treated so nicely by the Apollo cabin despite who my bio dad is, I also noticed that the, Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite and the Apollo cabin where protecting me from the ares cabin, Chiron and some of the other campers all pitched in to help buy me stuff to have in my cabin as I literally had nothing other than a few pictures of my mum who passed away when I was younger.
I was even given clean new clothes. A black nivarna top, black baggy jeans, black trainers and a black Green Day hoodie. The top and hoodie where a bit to big but I liked it as I found comfort in them.

After I sorted out my cabin they I'll now be staying in and after I told Chiron about what happened to me before I came here he took me on a tour of the camp, showing me where the different activities where, telling me about the different gods & goddesses.

It didn't take long for Chiron to realize I was sad.
"Teru? Is everything ok?" Chiron asked calmly

"Why does the ares cabin keep staring at me?" I replied kinda scared by them.

"Teru...it's cause they dont like your dad...I don't know why but they just do...pls don't let it get to you ok?" Chiron replied worryingly

"O-oh ok I promise I won't let it get to me..." I answered tiredly.

Not long after the tour was finished it was time for dinner. Chiron took me down to the mess hall where everyone had their food. I noticed that some of the tables where empty where there was no campers but I soon realized the ares cabin was staring at me again, but the, Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite and the Apollo cabin where staring back at them as if protecting me from the ares cabin.

After dinner as everyone was heading to the campfire some of the campers, the head councillors for , Hermes, Zeus, Aphrodite and the Apollo cabin came up to me to make sure I'm ok.

Thalia, was the only other child of the big three and was the only one staying in cabin 1, she kinda scared me when I first met her but she's super nice and she walked me down where the campfire  is always held. She was probably about 10 maybe 11 so about 3 or 4 years older then me but she seem super cool and was willing to protect me at all costs.

Despite being tired I managed to stay awake for the camp fire before heading back to cabin 13 where I fell asleep straight away on my bunk bed that had a couple of images of my mum.